Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Value Pack: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I caved and bought him. Hopefully I'll have better luck in the tournaments!
    Diamond dragons: Diamond 15 & 9, Infinity 11, Angel 10, Crusader 10 & 3, Mercury 9, Gold 9 & 3, Quetzal 3, and Valiant 7!
    Champions: Battlesteed 12, Chariot 10, Dueler 7, and Warrior Prince 7
    Level 120

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    I too always see peeps who have RS seem to do well with it in battles, my concern is , it now being offered will it loose its' power as many will have it.
    I was thinking the same thing too...but I caved in anyway and bought him with an hour left for the offer. Been contemplating since the I saw the package but yeah, I really do hope he can help with battling.

I was actually around during the RS event, but only found out a few days into the event. I read on the forums about him but couldn't find the goal anywhere and was confused, until I realised I have to update my game. Should have been able to get him then. Anyhow, it's on the nest now. Hopefully this is a good buy.

Rhino Keeper
    I just can't wait to get mine to level 15, but it requires soooooo much food... almost 700k in food...

I have a value pack for Prime Chroma for $19.99. I, too would like RS. But, is this PC a good one too? Please help!

Executive Chef
    Mine has just evolved to level 10. Looks stunning. However, I only received 1 bomb for 8 hours of evolution. Very strange. Will check when my current evolution completes to see if the there is a trend.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456