Thread: Additional Evolution temples.

New Resident

Additional Evolution temples.

Has anyone gotten to a level that allows you to get more evolution temples? I'm getting impatient waiting to one dragon to evolve at a time when the times are growing bigger and bigger.

Fashion Designer
    There's no second Evolution Temple. We all hope and wish for one, but so far there's no second one in sight :c
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    This is also something that Storm 8 should seriously consider adjusting.

Looking at the history of the game, it is my understanding from the forums that originally there were only two evolution points in the timeline of a dragon's maturity.

Then evolution from level 3 to level 4 was introduced to generate enough bombs for mining (as I understand the reasoning, this could be incorrect).

So suddenly, every single dragon had to be evolved three times instead of just twice with no adjustment to the evolution duration or another temple.

Of course, a second evolution temple the same as the one we have would result in more bombs, which would change the economy of the mining feature considerably and that fact needs to be considered.

Perhaps a bomb-less evolution temple would be a viable option. I have 54 dragons stuck on level 3, 23 dragons stuck on level 6 and luckily only a couple stuck on level 9. That is 42% of my dragons unable to progress. My evolution temple is never idle.

A rechargeable evolution temple would also be an option. Clearly we have the option to pay to speed up evolutions and it is understandable that Storm 8 would be reluctant to compromise that revenue stream, however they do need to take into account the introduction of the third level of evolution was a radical change to the economy of the game.

Executive Chef
    Would Storm 8 please comment?

Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    There's no second Evolution Temple. We all hope and wish for one, but so far there's no second one in sight :c
    When I had a Look at my Profile today, it read "1/2 Evolution Temples" - so maybe there is a change coming?!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by honerkowski View Post
    When I had a Look at my Profile today, it read "1/2 Evolution Temples" - so maybe there is a change coming?!
    Please, Please, Please, appear 2nd EvoTemple, I love you!