Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise of a Hero - NEW Storybook

Executive Chef
    Really like the mythical stories about gods so this is right up my street. Hope to get the tournament prize to. I just one the first round so super excited. Lots can happen between now and the end tho, I have an ok food supply but gonna hang back until there's a bit more info although I'm seeing some lightning animals on sale in the shop tho. Plus, I just did a bad thing.....Iv no expansions left and I just bought two of the gates of the gods habitats! Alot of the animals I'm missing will be able to go in there.

Executive Chef
    Love it! Hmm... Cerberus guards the way... Perhaps we have to win battles for this storybook.

Looking forward to this one!

Executive Chef
    I was hoping that the Storybook would wait for Tuesday. I might decide to start this one a little late.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Love it! Hmm... Cerberus guards the way... Perhaps we have to win battles for this storybook.

Looking forward to this one!
    Don't say that. I have good and bad days with the battles!

Fashion Designer
    Different!
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Executive Chef
    I CANT EVEN PLAY WITHOUT AN EXPANSION!
    I had to sell another common animal just to place the Porcupinapple. I HAVE NO ROOM FOR ANY ANIMALS OR HABITATS!
    I want to play, too!
    Please, give us some expansions!
    I love this theme, and want to be able to participate. I have missed out on MANY habitats I wanted, but this time I might miss the event! I have no options to play, I've already upgraded all my habitats. I have over 40 animals in storage. Help me play, too! Thanks, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Wow, a very diabolical storybook, but I love the Greek mythology theme. Nice!
    These animals will go well along with the current tournament animal too and the habitat looks very nice too.
    I'm starting it off with a 45 hours timer in the den, perhaps not ideal but I'll take my chances on it. I couldn't wait to start so I directly hit start!
    Exciting...!

I love!!!!the looks of these creatures, the theme, habitat.. I love..l8ve...love.... I must win the tourney also to complete it..

Executive Chef
    Hello everybody! A new Storybook wonderful, I wish you all good luck and I love Cerberus . I want him to fish me, which is the animal that I wish exactly me . Grand designs FlatFoot

Rhino Keeper
    Don't wait to start the battle tournament! To finish CH 3, you need to win a Hound's Tooth in Round 8 of the Tournament.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast