Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Rise of a Hero - NEW Storybook

Executive Chef
    Well, I bred conducktor too early, and had to hatch him in order to hatch hercules. I ended up breeding a great danebow trying for conducktor again, lol...so I have a 21 hr timer, hopefully I'll have enough time to get a second duck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Well, I bred conducktor too early, and had to hatch him in order to hatch hercules. I ended up breeding a great danebow trying for conducktor again, lol...so I have a 21 hr timer, hopefully I'll have enough time to get a second duck.
    I think I got a Great Danebow as well...I bred Conductor with my Crystal Unicorn and got 21 hours on my main account. I wonder why the Great Danebow does not have the rainbow element...maybe they will add it later.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    Followed my plan in Post #145 for Chapters 9 & 10. I am currently working on Act 5 of Chapter 10 to complete the Adventure. I wa hoping to finish off the Act with 5 harvests of Charm Cherries but I may need 1 more than that. My Charm Cherry harvests of 6 farms have yielded the following so far:

9 Strong Braces
    9 Strong Braces
    10 Strong Braces
    7 Strong Braces

So I will need a yield of 10 to finish off the task of getting 45 Strong Braces.

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished on my secondary account and Cerberus is in storage. I mis-planted on the main account so I have to wait 5 hours to harvest nexus nuts and then I will get Cerberus on the main account as well. Thank you to all those who posted the steps ahead of time so we could plan!!!

Good luck to all those still waiting to finish up the storybook. They are stressful when trying to breed a certain animal but they are one of my favorite events!
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Fashion Designer
    Cerberus egg will be resting on the nest in the Ama'u Forest for another 16.5 hours. Put it there a few hours ago. Here's wishing well to all of you still working on your story books. As for me, time to stock up on food, spin the wheel, and rearrange animals for fun.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not going to get this all because of the fang from the tournaments. I'm stuck at chapter 6 with only a day and a half.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TokiChunsa View Post
    I'm not going to get this all because of the fang from the tournaments. I'm stuck at chapter 6 with only a day and a half.
    I'm sorry to hear that! If you have them and it's worth it to you, you can skip gathering the fang by using your gems. The prize is relatively in expensive if you have the gems.

Next time this kind of thing is offered I might battle for a day or two before starting the storybook.

Finished without many problems now to finish the tournament. I've not had much chance to battle but up to RD40 so looking promising. Also was lucky to breed the Summer Equanoix after only a few fails. Never got the 3rd trio animal but I'm still happy

Executive Chef
    Many thanks to my neighbors who sent me gemstones . I was to buy feed and collect that was very difficult for me with only 3 farms . I got my Cerberus , I hope the next Storybook is not so difficult

Fashion Designer
    I'm uncertain if I will complete this storybook as I have a few stumbles along the way. Chapters 1 through to 6 were smooth sailing. Chapter 7 act 1 hatch a Conducktor, I breed the wrong animal and didn't realize it until I hatched the egg. 3 attempts to breed a Conducktor resulted in failures (this set me seriously back). I had a Conducktor at level 7, so used gems to skip the step (should have done that in the first place). Chapter 8 there were no problems. Chapter 9, since I had a level 1 Rainguin I skipped the breeding step. Now my problem, I'm at Chapter 10 act 5 needing to collect 45 strong braces with just over 4 hrs to go. I've planted 6 farms with 2hr Adventurnips, hoping to collect at least half of the 45 then I'll replant Adventurnips again in the last 2 hrs Hoping that I can collect the 45 strong braces. Hope I don't miss out on the Cerberus.