Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Rise of a Hero - NEW Storybook

Farm Supplier
    I am so upset. I really wanted to finished this one and have used and bought many gems.
    I was going to buy as many as needed to finish. Tonight, just now, I used gems to skip raising Hercules with level 11 figuring I could Use the food I was gonna get from "harvest spell melons" and any the other plant/harvest tasks before we have to raise him to 15. Then I won battleground 29 using multiple gems to replay. Won battleground 30 Cereberus on the 2nd try only 4 gems to retry there.
    After getting the 3rd hounds tooth, it showed up that I was moving forward like it always does.

I was prompted to harvest spell melons. I had just, as in a few minutes ago, planted 3 melons, 2 of the Nexus nuts, and 1 of the 20 hours,
    but like I said I really wanted to win this won. So I sped them all up. A LOT OF GEMS! (The only one I didn't mean to speed was the 20 hour that was an accident but I didn't harvest, I figure I can use the 20 braces as the last step)

Planted my last 2 spell melons. Sped those. Viola! On to next stage, which tells me to breed my conductor with another animal. I do so. I have a plan and am set up to do this. But all of a sudden the little red pony runs across my screen and when it refreshed it now says "win the 3rd hound tooth by winning level 30 in the battleground"

I have closed and reopened. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled completely, twice! I now can in no way finish, because I am set so far back, only have 4-5 hours and do not have enough gems to spend as I did.

I think I should be given all gems back that were spent during the time period of this event. This is ridiculous. Or give me Cereberus! Either way!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I am so upset. I really wanted to finished this one and have used and bought many gems.
    I was going to buy as many as needed to finish. Tonight, just now, I used gems to skip raising Hercules with level 11 figuring I could Use the food I was gonna get from "harvest spell melons" and any the other plant/harvest tasks before we have to raise him to 15. Then I won battleground 29 using multiple gems to replay. Won battleground 30 Cereberus on the 2nd try only 4 gems to retry there.
    After getting the 3rd hounds tooth, it showed up that I was moving forward like it always does.

I was prompted to harvest spell melons. I had just, as in a few minutes ago, planted 3 melons, 2 of the Nexus nuts, and 1 of the 20 hours,
    but like I said I really wanted to win this won. So I sped them all up. A LOT OF GEMS! (The only one I didn't mean to speed was the 20 hour that was an accident but I didn't harvest, I figure I can use the 20 braces as the last step)

Planted my last 2 spell melons. Sped those. Viola! On to next stage, which tells me to breed my conductor with another animal. I do so. I have a plan and am set up to do this. But all of a sudden the little red pony runs across my screen and when it refreshed it now says "win the 3rd hound tooth by winning level 30 in the battleground"

I have closed and reopened. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled completely, twice! I now can in no way finish, because I am set so far back, only have 4-5 hours and do not have enough gems to spend as I did.

I think I should be given all gems back that were spent during the time period of this event. This is ridiculous. Or give me Cereberus! Either way!

Try emailing support. They may be able to help you with this. Include the time of day it happened if you can. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    I had to buy 120 gems to complete as my phone was in the shop for a day which put me behind but it was worth it. I cant wait to see all 4 of the animals in the habitat together!

No cigar this time .....
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 06-27-16 at 05:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    Finished the storybook. This one went very smoothly - bred every animal needed on the first try.

I'm sorry for those who couldn't finish - may you have better luck next time!

Farm Supplier
    I completed this storybook by the skin of my teeth! I fell 3 days behind trying for a conductor and that made every second critical. Good Luck to those still trying!

Fashion Designer
    Was 4 days behind, but pretty sure I will complete, have 6 hours

Had to speed some things and spend $5 to buy gems for more food

I was away for the weekend. I was planning to find a bit of time to play after I went to bed but there was no internet or cell reception out in the boonies!

Trying to breed a Rainguin, 1. attempt: Snowmanatee, 2. attempt: Iciclaw, 3. attempt: Iciclaw. Wow. I don't know if I have time for a last try.

I know this event is over and this is a slightly older thread but I just discovered a problem. My Cerberus is not in my storage. I know I completed the event because I paid gems to finish part 10 on the last day. Is there any way I can get my Cerberus somehow? Can Storm 8 do anything?