Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Grand Emperor
    Thank you Everyone for posting your orders. The quantities are pretty appalling, so looks like we need plenty of barn/silo space. The quantities of the Truck order for the same item (e.g. biscuits) seem to vary even for the same farm. (Thanks sweetbama205) I dont think keeping a list will help... I guess the only way is to have a big barn and craft some of these orders while we wait for the Truck to arrive and craft more when it does. I'm all ears if anyone has a better strategy.

As for the smoked crafts orders and lack of smokehouse, I guess my farm will face difficulties in deliveries, trains, trucks, events and etc from now onwards... and gold cowbells are very rare. If anyone has the smokehouse, please share with us. With my luck, I doubt I will see it soon. Hopefully by end of the year if I get lucky.

37 flour!

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like you can recharge your boosts after they expire for 500 coins

Never mind, the 500 is the reward you receive after the boost is used up
    Last edited by bss0226; 06-18-16 at 08:28 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Looks like you can recharge your boosts after they expire for 500 coins
    No mine didn't. It disappeared after I clicked on it. I only got the coins.

I just noticed that my delivery truck is pink.

Executive Chef
    21 gray mushrooms today. Gray mushrooms are almost as rare as red rubies in my farm :-(

Also, after accidentally giving a zillion high ticket items on my fist truck, I was unable to get the last 5 red rubies and my truck left and didn't give me anything. All those items gone and not even a thank you in return. Don't think I'm doing any more deliveries unless something is adjusted. Hopefully smoked item requests won't be too frustrating going forward

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thank you Everyone for posting your orders. The quantities are pretty appalling, so looks like we need plenty of barn/silo space. The quantities of the Truck order for the same item (e.g. biscuits) seem to vary even for the same farm. (Thanks sweetbama205) I dont think keeping a list will help... I guess the only way is to have a big barn and craft some of these orders while we wait for the Truck to arrive and craft more when it does. I'm all ears if anyone has a better strategy.

As for the smoked crafts orders and lack of smokehouse, I guess my farm will face difficulties in deliveries, trains, trucks, events and etc from now onwards... and gold cowbells are very rare. If anyone has the smokehouse, please share with us. With my luck, I doubt I will see it soon. Hopefully by end of the year if I get lucky.
    You're right, the quantities being requested are appalling. I'm inclined to say that, unless I receive a small, DOABLE order, I'm going to ignore the truck entirely and just do plane and train deliveries instead. Without knowing in advance how many of each item might be needed (since it only tells us WHAT we need but not HOW MANY we need), and realizing that if we don't COMPLETE the order we don't get anything except the coins and stars, I cannot see myself filling up all the space in my barn with items I may not even end up giving to the truck. As I mentioned before, these quantities seem much more suitable to the (not yet introduced) second- and third-level trains than a delivery truck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    No mine didn't. It disappeared after I clicked on it. I only got the coins.
    Sorry, I didn't realize that the coins were to collect, I thought that was to recharge. Oh well, I'm not using them again. Actually I purchased it by accident while replanting trees. I'll certainly try NOT to do that again

What do I do with silver bells? Have 3 now but am only in lvl 42. And the only item to buy for silver bells is lvl 60 item.
    Maybe there should be more items to choose!

Rhino Keeper
    so I honestly don't know what to say about this event thus far. No gold bells for me at all, and I think part of the reason I am beginning to get really frustrated (even though the event just started) is because of the 4 hour wait plus the large quantities of items requested. Unlike plane deliveries where we can discard, I don't think we can discard truck deliveries. Also, where as I can usually have a good run of 6-10 plane deliveries, and maybe I'll get one good event item, here with truck deliveries, after surrendering a bunch of items, no gold bells, but worse, I have to wait 4 hours. When drop rates are terrible, I think the worst for me was like 30ish plane deliveries to get one event parts, I truly hope that is not the case here. I mean, I manage 3 truck deliveries a day, if I have to do 30 truck deliveries to get one gold bell, it would take me 30 days to obtain 3 gold bells for the smokehouse. Maybe I am being pessimistic, but I've had plenty of bad experiences with drop rate during events. Accordingly, for the next month or so, I would have to kick out train and plane deliveries that ask for smokehouse craft items. I am not feeling good about this one. One suggestion -- please take this into consideration -- hold off the smokehouse craft items from train and plane deliveries until the farm has obtained the smokehouse.

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast