Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Executive Chef

Golden Shovel?

I remember when we got the farmers market update they said that a golden shovel that gives better reward in the mine is coming soon, but will this still happened or has it been canceled?

Question on Gold Bells

Can you tell me what do you use the gold bells for?

You can buy the Smokehouse building or unlock Golden Lures in the Bait Shop. See under respective buildings in Buildings and Crafts Guide for more information.

Rhino Keeper
    Can somebody tell me please how some farms don’t seem to have a Farmers Market or have moved it? These are upper level farms. Also, how are some also able to place buildings or pens in that area?

Those might be bot farms. They can do what they want I think. I’m level 91 and I can’t move it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    Can somebody tell me please how some farms don’t seem to have a Farmers Market or have moved it? These are upper level farms. Also, how are some also able to place buildings or pens in that area?
    They are probably either Android players or ones who haven’t played since the feature first came out.

Golden cowbells... what to do with them?

I have 26 golden cowbells and already have the smokehouse.... what can i do with the rest of them?

I have 18 gold and over 50 silver. You know what would be an excellent idea? Either be able to use them to buy event items that normally require gems (i’d do that), turn them in for gems, or discontinue them in favor of all bronze. I’m tired of getting useless bells and it makes participating in those types of shipments a waste of time.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556