Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Golden Shovel?

I remember when we got the farmers market update they said that a golden shovel that gives better reward in the mine is coming soon, but will this still happened or has it been canceled?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Question on Gold Bells

Can you tell me what do you use the gold bells for?

Grand Emperor
    You can buy the Smokehouse building or unlock Golden Lures in the Bait Shop. See under respective buildings in Buildings and Crafts Guide for more information.

Rhino Keeper
    Can somebody tell me please how some farms don’t seem to have a Farmers Market or have moved it? These are upper level farms. Also, how are some also able to place buildings or pens in that area?

Rhino Keeper
    Those might be bot farms. They can do what they want I think. I’m level 91 and I can’t move it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    Can somebody tell me please how some farms don’t seem to have a Farmers Market or have moved it? These are upper level farms. Also, how are some also able to place buildings or pens in that area?
    They are probably either Android players or ones who haven’t played since the feature first came out.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Golden cowbells... what to do with them?

I have 26 golden cowbells and already have the smokehouse.... what can i do with the rest of them?

Rhino Keeper
    I have 18 gold and over 50 silver. You know what would be an excellent idea? Either be able to use them to buy event items that normally require gems (i’d do that), turn them in for gems, or discontinue them in favor of all bronze. I’m tired of getting useless bells and it makes participating in those types of shipments a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by GreeneryGalore View Post
    So why does this Ice Cream thing keep being asked for in the Delivery Trucks? I've been asked for it twice now, but cannot craft or buy it due it needing a craft made after level 55.

Once in August, and and again yesterday.

Attachment 71065
    Attachment 71066

I believe I've also been asked for it in one plane order before too. But those aren't much concern for me, due to the fact I can delete it and do other plane orders instead. The Delivery Truck order I cannot fulfil or void because well... you have no choice but to either do it, use gems or ignore it and do what you can.

Like the Ice Cream Cone (don't know the actual name) itself unlocks at level 54, however the Chocolate ice cream needed for it doesn't unlock until level 55. I cannot craft the Ice cream yet, because again, level issue, and secondly, I cannot even use gems to "buy" or rather "get" the chocolate ice cream. It's also locked / not purchasable.

Attachment 71067
    Attachment 71068

Hopefully this is changed.

And this isn't just my brokenness talking.
    Realistically, who would be willing to spend 400 gems at the Truck to get the Ice Cream cones completed. Especially if they have both the Smokehouse and Golden Lure unlocked. The smaller Junkyards can be helpful same with the Ore Veins, but 400 gems helpful? Same with the Silver Cowbell, which the only two uses is to craft the Golden Lure or unlock a special Goat Skin I believe.

I cannot afford to be spending over 100+ gems each time this appears to be asked for either. And it's appeared twice if not three times for me now. It's not realistic. Especially when playing cowbell roulette anyway.

I have been asked for it AGAIN. Not even a full day later after being asked for it yesterday.

Attachment 71069

As Desmond from RDC said, "when is it going to be too much?"
    Unfortunately, I have now been asked 3-4 times for it. In one case, one right after another. With no way of completing it unless I use gems, which is not a realistic or feasible option for me. Especially not for as much as I have been asked for it now. It's too much inconvenient. Because for one, you cannot complete the order, and then you're stuck waiting over 18 hours for another Truck to appear. Wouldn't be a regular issues, as many players experience deliveries which they cannot always complete. However it's downright not craft-able at all for level 54, but it's still unlocked and being asked for anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GreeneryGalore View Post
    Unfortunately, I have now been asked 3-4 times for it. In one case, one right after another. With no way of completing it unless I use gems, which is not a realistic or feasible option for me. Especially not for as much as I have been asked for it now. It's too much inconvenient. Because for one, you cannot complete the order, and then you're stuck waiting over 18 hours for another Truck to appear. Wouldn't be a regular issues, as many players experience deliveries which they cannot always complete. However it's downright not craft-able at all for level 54, but it's still unlocked and being asked for anyway.
    I’m sorry I didn’t see your original post. I’m reporting this over. Let me know if there are other uncraftable items you see in your deliveries / trucks.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556