Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556 LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Farm Supplier
    It would be great if we could get a all machines boost with the gold bells, I would be happy with using more than one to boost all machines like we do with the regular boost

Rhino Keeper
    I have 15 gold bells and nothing to use them on. I just got one today as well as a silver one. At least we can use the silver one for fish lures. Let us use the gold ones for something.

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I have 15 gold bells and nothing to use them on. I just got one today as well as a silver one. At least we can use the silver one for fish lures. Let us use the gold ones for something.
    You?re so lucky!! I have been playing for years btw android and iOS and I only got 1 gold this month! How many orders do you send daily? Any tips?

Hi

I?m enjoying this event so far. I?m just a bit puzzled by the mention of cowbells. I can?t see them anywhere. What are they? Do they help with the events? How do I get them?

Thanks

Hi

I?m relatively new to this game and really enjoying it. I?ve been on the events guide/discussion forum and noticed a lot of people mentioning cowbells. I asked what they were and was told they came from truck deliveries in the farmers market.

Well I don?t appear to have the farmers market or access to truck deliveries. I?m soooo confused. Could someone please explain how I get these.
    I?m playing on an iPad and I?m on level 32.

Thanks
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-18 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Merged duplicate question from multiple threads

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyb55 View Post
    Hi

I’m enjoying this event so far. I’m just a bit puzzled by the mention of cowbells. I can’t see them anywhere. What are they? Do they help with the events? How do I get them?

Thanks
    Cowbells are a boost available (at this time) only to iOS players.

It is the award for turning in goods to the Farmer's Market (truck delivery). Cowbells can be used to purchase booster items for certain buildings, halving the time required for crafting of non-event items only (they don't work on special recipes that are available only during events).

Rhino Keeper
    Hi

I?m enjoying this event so far. I?m just a bit puzzled by the mention of cowbells. I can?t see them anywhere. What are they? Do they help with the events? How do I get them?

Thanks
    Are you on Android? I think its an Apple feature

Hi

I’m using an iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    Are you on Android? I think its an Apple feature
    Cowbells are from the Farmer's Market and they are bronze, silver, and gold. In this event we have 10 different HORSESHOES that we collect to win prizes. They are different and cowbells is iOS only.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Thanks pookiebear

I’m playing on an iPad. I’m a bit lost with techno jargon. What is ios.

Executive Chef
    Thanks pookiebear

I’m playing on an iPad. I’m a bit lost with techno jargon. What is ios.
    Sorry, the iPad uses iOS. So, depending on your farm's level, you should have access to the Farmer's Market (truck stop on far left of the farm) and therefore to the cowbells once you have be*** fulfilling deliveries there. You can look at the Farmer's Market thread for more information.