Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Host(ess)
    When does the truck come into play?

Rhino Keeper
    I have a truck from farmers market asking for 34 cheese, 16 sugar, 10 quiche 32 apples and other items

Earlier truck asked for 38 biscuits, etc
    Last edited by bss0226; 06-18-16 at 08:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I have a truck asking for 34 cheese, 16 sugar, 10 quiche 32 apples and other items

Earlier train asked for 38 biscuits, etc
    Honestly speaking, these quantities seem better suited for one of the two train levels that have yet to be introduced, rather than a delivery truck that only allows 18 hours to fill (with 4 extra hours, but only if we knew in advance the quantities we'd be asked for, like in the Fairground events).
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-18-16 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Amended quote to follow amendments made by poster

Rhino Keeper
    Next truck, 18 corn bread, 26 anchovies

And the last truck with those high quantities, bronze bell

If we are not getting gold cow bells how in heck are we supposed to get the smokehouse which I need because I keep getting items needed for train (getting gems).... Smoked peanuts, salmon, bacon, tomatoes etc and it's a huge number of gems to skip those items

I would be willing to trade gems for cow bells, especially gold ones
    Last edited by bss0226; 06-18-16 at 08:27 PM.

So far, the delivery truck...has asked me for one delivery ...36 biscuits...then another one 56... 23 cream.. 18 loaves of bread ... We need more barn space... I still want to do trains...and regular deliveries ..lol ... If we are ever offered the smoke house , do we need to get it ? Is this going to be a new permanent addition ? I have had several plane deliveries requesting several of the smoke house items... I'm like the rest of you..the rubies are a rare find ... Just really want to see if the smokehouse is going to be a new permanent addition ? ? Thank you

Oh yes, plus 20 cheese , 16 sugars also for one of the deliveries ������
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-18-16 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Host(ess)
    My delivery truck seems to have disappeared. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	185.6 KB 
ID:	31755

Does anyone have any idea how many deliveries we need to get the gold cowbells for the smokehouse .Does anyone have it yet.? I have loads of deliveries for my plane wanting smoked goods . If I don't get the smokehouse I can see future events getting soooo hard to finish ����

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Gosh, you got an order for 21 iron for Truck?!?! So far I haven't seen such large quantities required, not even for trains. The truck works like the train, you have to load all and you won't get back once loaded, only the coins and xps. I believe this feature works like the Secret Bakers Club in BS2 so you wouldn't get a reward if you didn't load all and you had to wait for timer to count down.

To add: if such large quantities are needed for Farmers Market, I think maybe we need a list of orders and quantities for this too.
    I had a 63 milk. Yeah that one was fun... Not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    23 cream
    My latest request... No gold bells yet!

16 simple syrup
    37 flour
    5 peanut butter
    28 bread
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by oldino View Post
    When does the truck come into play?
    You will be able to play upon installing version 2.5 and your Farmers' Market has finish building.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbama205 View Post
    So far, the delivery truck...has asked me for one delivery ...36 biscuits...then another one 56... 23 cream.. 18 loaves of bread ... We need more barn space... I still want to do trains...and regular deliveries ..lol ... If we are ever offered the smoke house , do we need to get it ? Is this going to be a new permanent addition ? I have had several plane deliveries requesting several of the smoke house items... I'm like the rest of you..the rubies are a rare find ... Just really want to see if the smokehouse is going to be a new permanent addition ? ? Thank you

Oh yes, plus 20 cheese , 16 sugars also for one of the deliveries ������
    Yes these new items are permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Does anyone have any idea how many deliveries we need to get the gold cowbells for the smokehouse .Does anyone have it yet.? I have loads of deliveries for my plane wanting smoked goods . If I don't get the smokehouse I can see future events getting soooo hard to finish ����
    The cowbell drops are random so just keep going until you get 3 gold cowbells.

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast