Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by natwstrickland View Post
    What are we supposed to do with all the silver bells. Also the shop icon constantly shows there are 3 new items under the bell category. Assuming they won't go away because I didn't purchase the Olympics items or complete the goals. -- they are now locked which is fine I just wish the new items notice would go away.
    Apparently you can use silver cowbells to make golden lure once you unlock it but imo it's a bit of a waste, there should other better uses of silver cowbells.

I've had the smokehouse since early August, and still not had one airplane order for smoked items. When the Farmers' Market started, I was getting many orders for these items, even though no one had the smokehouse. It makes me wonder why I put so much effort into it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JBdeL17 View Post
    I've had the smokehouse since early August, and still not had one airplane order for smoked items. When the Farmers' Market started, I was getting many orders for these items, even though no one had the smokehouse. It makes me wonder why I put so much effort into it.
    This is why I stopped pining for that smokehouse, I'm still 1 gold cowbell short but tbh since I'm not asked for the smoked items I'm not bothered to get the smokehouse now.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to make a complaint ... the new truck were invented for we had more chance to take gold bells, but I already sent many new truck order and I still did not take any gold bell . Another thing, I had take so many silver bells, but are useless because there are not many things to buy with this bell. Occasionally, I visit farms and see that many people already have the smokehouse... I love play the game, but I'm discouraged, I would like to make a claim for support but I don't know if I should...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure smokehouse is worth the hype! I got it. But hardly use it. Cause of the low drop rate of saws.
    It feels like saw drop rate has actually decreased after the smoke house!!!

I guess lots of complaints about the smokehouse. I'm just hoping it's a work in progress. N will even out as we go....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    I'm not sure smokehouse is worth the hype! I got it. But hardly use it. Cause of the low drop rate of saws.
    It feels like saw drop rate has actually decreased after the smoke house!!!

I guess lots of complaints about the smokehouse. I'm just hoping it's a work in progress. N will even out as we go....
    I'm actually getting a lot of saws dropped and I'm not even bothering to get the smokehouse anymore. My friend has it and tried to sell smoked items but rarely anyone buys them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    I'm actually getting a lot of saws dropped and I'm not even bothering to get the smokehouse anymore. My friend has it and tried to sell smoked items but rarely anyone buys them.
    I used to get quite a lot of saws! But not any more. So true about selling the smoked stuff. Its too expensive. So many people dont buy it.

Grand Emperor

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	129 
Size:	138.9 KB 
ID:	33567

Rhino Keeper
    I got my first gold bell! In fact I got double! so got two!!

Are deliveries still not asking for smokehouse items? I thought they may just havr stopped for those of us without the smokehouse..

New Resident
    I just got my second and third gold cowbells today, but I'm not sure what I should buy with them, the smokehouse or unlock the golden lure. Does anyone know what it takes to make the golden lure?
    I read the comments about needing saws to use the smokehouse and it's a rare drop for me, so now I don't know if the smokehouse is worth it.