Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Rhino Keeper

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	245.9 KB 
ID:	32647

So that's 45 flours plus flours for the bread, pies and cookies. This is while trying to make feed for the sheep and fill orders for deliveries to get the new kitten. Oh yeah. And I have a full-time job.

Don't know why the image didn't upload right. It's 45 flour, 21 breads. 5 apple pies and 2 cookies.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-02-16 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

I finally got my smokehouse! I got my first gold cowbell on July 28. Then I received one bronze and one silver. I got the second gold on July 31, followed by a silver. I got my third gold on August 2. It took forever to get the first gold, but then things moved quickly! I felt like giving up so many times, but at last it happened!

I just got my third gold cowbell, finally after so many tries i can get smokehouse, so don't give up and it will happen

After deleting so many airplane orders for smoked items, I haven't had one order for anything from the smokehouse since I got it!

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, I skipped all the orders asking for smoked items that now I don't get asked for them anymore. I'm considering getting the golden lure when I get my 3rd gold cowbell. And then maybe the smokehouse or the pet.

Farm Supplier
    Can we have something else to buy with silver bells?

I have 10 silver and 9 bronze and I'm not interested in buying icecream scoops or decorations.

Suggestion: make it able to trade silver bells for bronze or vice versa.

I have completed AT LEAST 25 trucks and received one single gold bell in all that time!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktwhoopi View Post
    Can we have something else to buy with silver bells?

I have 10 silver and 9 bronze and I'm not interested in buying icecream scoops or decorations.

Suggestion: make it able to trade silver bells for bronze or vice versa.

I have completed AT LEAST 25 trucks and received one single gold bell in all that time!!
    It seems that on average you get 1 gold cowbell per every 30 deliveries. Although some players will get them faster or later than that. It's just really random. Keep going, at some point you will definitely get all 3!

Host(ess)
    No gold bells forever, got my first one 2 days ago. Just got my 3rd and woohoo finally things are a smokin' on my farm!! I think the trick is to get seriously annoyed over the lack of gold bells, throw your phone at the wall a couple of times, and then wait a week. It worked for me ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Another use for brown cowbell: 1 for 3 wishing coins, crafted for 3h. I wonder, can you get a gold cowbell from the wishing well? Oh, what a luck that would be!
    Last edited by mearro; 08-07-16 at 09:30 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    Another use for brown cowbell: 1 for 3 wishing coins, crafted for 3h. I wonder, can you get a gold cowbell from the wishing well? Oh, what a luck that would be!
    Thanks for spotting it. I've updated the Guides.