Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Rhino Keeper
    The help screen says that the farmer's market is available at level 7. I can't post a screenshot right now, but if you open the farmer's market, hit the "I" in the upper right corner, and expand the farmer's market section at the top of the help screen, that's what it says. 

Edit: here's the screenshot:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	155.0 KB 
ID:	31749
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-17-16 at 07:08 PM. Reason: enlarged photos

Executive Chef
    I have a delivery order for 21 iron ore, and knowing my mine, now that I need 21 iron, I'm going to get mostly silver instead. Is there any word on what happens if we can only partially fulfill and order? Do we get back items that we sold? Do we get anything if something's not quite complete?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If the Smokehouse is going to be a permanent building, it doesn't really make sense for the hickory trees to be limited. I hope this is only temporary.
    You can only own 5 at a time. Each one takes two ax hits to harvest. I was immediately able to purchese 5 more. I think it's to create more of a challenge.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Grand Emperor
    I have a delivery order for 21 iron ore, and knowing my mine, now that I need 21 iron, I'm going to get mostly silver instead. Is there any word on what happens if we can only partially fulfill and order? Do we get back items that we sold? Do we get anything if something's not quite complete?
    Gosh, you got an order for 21 iron for Truck?!?! So far I haven't seen such large quantities required, not even for trains. The truck works like the train, you have to load all and you won't get back once loaded, only the coins and xps. I believe this feature works like the Secret Bakers Club in BS2 so you wouldn't get a reward if you didn't load all and you had to wait for timer to count down.

To add: if such large quantities are needed for Farmers Market, I think maybe we need a list of orders and quantities for this too.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-17-16 at 07:29 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Gosh, you got an order for 21 iron for Truck?!?! So far I haven't seen such large quantities required, not even for trains. The truck works like the train, you have to load all and you won't get back once loaded, only the coins and xps. I believe this feature works like the Secret Bakers Club in BS2 so you wouldn't get a reward if you didn't load all and you had to wait for timer to count down.

To add: if such large quantities are needed for Farmers Market, I think maybe we need a list of orders and quantities for this too.
    I hope not! I can't see myself stockpiling dozens of ores, silver, gold, rubies, to sacrifice for truck deliveries...I don't have the space. And since we probably won't get the reward, I don't think I'll complete THIS particular order.

Name:	FarmStory2-Truck.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	290.7 KB 
ID:	31750
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-17-16 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    UHm when does the Spin to wheel start! And how the smokehouse works? don't understand much about it. I feel so greatful because this is such a exclusive update that I really love!
    The Spin to Win is not in the game at the moment. Coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Can android do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Oh man, I am really hoping this is for droid too...it looks amazing!
    Sorry this is not available for Android.

Quote Originally Posted by AllyPally215 View Post
    Got the kitchen boost - lasts for 22 hrs, but I don't see a difference �� Maybe doesn't work if u were already crafting items..?

Edit: does indeed only work for items i add after u planted the flag the reduction on the crafting time isn't impressive either.
    My craft times are reduced by 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Is the reward, gold cowbell etc random? We really need a way to discard an order and reset the timer like the trains and planes

Also I have had many trains which I discarded because they asked for smoked peanuts, smoked tomatoes, smoked bacon, smoked salmon.
    The cowbell drops are random and Gold cowbells very rare.

Grand Emperor
    I hope not! I can't see myself stockpiling dozens of ores, silver, gold, rubies, to sacrifice for truck deliveries...I don't have the space. And since we probably won't get the reward, I don't think I'll complete THIS particular order.

Name:	FarmStory2-Truck.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	290.7 KB 
ID:	31750
    Thank you for sharing the pic, PookieBear50. Your order certainly topped the Most Quantities Chart! I've been seeing the smaller quantities (9 or less) so didn't expect them to get this large!

Grand Emperor
    If the rest of you have large quantities, please post and share. If it gets worse, I'll start a Truck Orders List if you guys can help to post. Hopefully we won't see more of such.

Does anyone has the Smokehouse? I need the craft screen shot if anyone has...

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    If the rest of you have large quantities, please post and share. If it gets worse, I'll start a Truck Orders List if you guys can help to post. Hopefully we won't see more of such.

Does anyone has the Smokehouse? I need the craft screen shot if anyone has...
    23 cream

Executive Chef
    Thank you for sharing the pic, PookieBear50. Your order certainly topped the Most Quantities Chart! I've been seeing the smaller quantities (9 or less) so didn't expect them to get this large!
    Just to clarify, I'm at level 62 right now, so that order might be unique based on what I have available to me at this level. Maybe someone at a much lower level (perhaps 15) would have something comparable in difficulty and quantity?

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast