Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Farm Supplier
    What happens if the truck leaves with 1 item incomplete? I was unable to get enough red gems for more vases & no one sells either of these items anymore bc red gems are so rare in the mine. I used ALL my picks & shovels & never got another red gem.
    Do you just lose all the items you submitted if truck leaves with an unfilled order ... do you get NO cowbells? I forgot to view my total b4 it left so not sure.
    Btw ... I like so many others have never gotten a gold bell. I think I may just quit doing this truck.
    If anyone know the answers to my questions your response will be appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pastagirl54 View Post
    What happens if the truck leaves with 1 item incomplete? I was unable to get enough red gems for more vases & no one sells either of these items anymore bc red gems are so rare in the mine. I used ALL my picks & shovels & never got another red gem.
    Do you just lose all the items you submitted if truck leaves with an unfilled order ... do you get NO cowbells? I forgot to view my total b4 it left so not sure.
    Btw ... I like so many others have never gotten a gold bell. I think I may just quit doing this truck.
    I think it leaves and sadly you don't get anything back If you're participating in the Kitty event, the final stage requires 12 rubies or so

I never fill the orders asking for rubies/vases/flower bouquets as I don't have the flower shop and there aren't that many rubies around. After a while I stopped getting orders asking for those items, luckily! Although I get doable items (easily crafted in the farm, i.e. milk, cheese, flour, sugar, bread etc) I get insane amounts (30-50).
    Last edited by mearro; 07-31-16 at 04:59 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    I think it leaves and sadly you don't get anything back If you're participating in the Kitty event, the final stage requires 12 rubies or so

I never fill the orders asking for rubies/vases/flower bouquets as I don't have the flower shop and there aren't that many rubies around. After a while I stopped getting orders asking for those items, luckily! Although I get doable items (easily crafted in the farm, i.e. milk, cheese, flour, sugar, bread etc) I get insane amounts (30-50).

Yes, I just saw the red rubies in the Kitty quest after I posted this. �� Sadly guess I'm never going to complete that goal now either ������
    Thanks so much Mearro for your reply & answer to my question. I will go have a cry now. ���� Oh well. What can you do? ����

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I just saw the red rubies in the Kitty quest after I posted this. �� Sadly guess I'm never going to complete that goal now either ������
    Thanks so much Mearro for your reply & answer to my question. I will go have a cry now. ���� Oh well. What can you do? ����
    Those question marks were emojis that didn't post I guess.

Grand Emperor
    To confirm, you won't get any cowbells if you don't fulfill all the orders. You'll only get the coins for the individual orders.

I don't know if this is a glitch, but my truck order is asking for four lily candles! Even with the extra time and forewarning we have to start making things, that's 24 hours worth of candle making, lol. When I saw candles in the preview, I assumed it would be for about two of them. I will have to skip that one, which is frustrating when you've been trying to do them continuously in the hope of a gold bell one day, . I could buy them if I saw them in the newspaper, I suppose, but they don't come along very often and I'm saving up for another feed mill for pet/llama/truffle hog food. Oh well, back to my ever growing collection of silver bells.. Why did I just think of Christmas, then? Noooo!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyCat60 View Post
    I don't know if this is a glitch, but my truck order is asking for four lily candles! Even with the extra time and forewarning we have to start making things, that's 24 hours worth of candle making, lol. When I saw candles in the preview, I assumed it would be for about two of them. I will have to skip that one, which is frustrating when you've been trying to do them continuously in the hope of a gold bell one day, . I could buy them if I saw them in the newspaper, I suppose, but they don't come along very often and I'm saving up for another feed mill for pet/llama/truffle hog food. Oh well, back to my ever growing collection of silver bells.. Why did I just think of Christmas, then? Noooo!
    Let me check on this for you. I dont think I had Lily candles orders but I should start stocking up if that's the case. Sorry about your truck though.

Anyone else having orders which take longer than the duration of the truck?

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Let me check on this for you. I dont think I had Lily candles orders but I should start stocking up if that's the case. Sorry about your truck though.

Anyone else having orders which take longer than the duration of the truck?
    Very odd, I restarted my game and it's now showing three candles. Was this fixed or was my eyesight extra bad this morning? Lol. Oh well, it's ok I can try to complete if I find one to buy in the newspaper, but thank you for your help, Rynetory

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyCat60 View Post
    Very odd, I restarted my game and it's now showing three candles. Was this fixed or was my eyesight extra bad this morning? Lol. Oh well, it's ok I can try to complete if I find one to buy in the newspaper, but thank you for your help, Rynetory
    Nope nothing was done since the team hadnt got on yet. Glad to know it wasnt an issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    Thank you! I stopped pining for the smokehouse so I just do the truck deliveries just for fun (even though this feature frustrates majority of us!) and only if the orders are doable.

BUT, you're absolutely right! Sorry, what I meant by doable was that I could make those items (even if it would take quite some time), although the amount was indeed HIGH! I struggled so much with my barn space, had to pull all sort of crazy schemes to fit everything in. You're right again, with 30+ flours and 30+ breads to make, it was quite a pain to get them all. By doable I also meant that I was not asked for rubies, vases or flower bouquets which I find extremely hard to make/buy and well, I don't have the flower shop

If the 3rd gold cowbell happens I will be very happy but it will be some time from now on, BUT yes I just wanted to let others know, they still exist! Good luck, keep doing the truck deliveries and one day you will get the gold cowbells!
    Lol. So true im keeping fingers crossed. But i think i need to give up too. Thats the only way i will get my next two gold bells