Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Rhino Keeper
    I also got only 1 gold cowbell and now that I re-started truck deliveries I only get brown and silver ones but deliveries are more doable now (I used to get asked for vases and flower bouquets).

Farm Supplier

Totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Another thought... Take out the randomness. Tell us what bell we will get. Make the easy ones to fill give bronze. The harder ones silver. The inane ones, i.e. Hardest ones, gold. Then we know what we will get. After all, doing 75 or 80 items and getting bronze is lame.

Filling vases (empty and bouquets), jams and jellies, pear items etc should reward more than BRONZE

PLEASE
    You need to know if it's worth the trouble. I needed like 20 sardines, used all my baits I had saved up. Got it. Needed rubies and vases- did it. Figured definitely a gold bell it was so hard........Nope silver.
    Almost makes you not want to do the truck.
    I also agree you should be able to discard it like the train.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lynard12 View Post
    You need to know if it's worth the trouble. I needed like 20 sardines, used all my baits I had saved up. Got it. Needed rubies and vases- did it. Figured definitely a gold bell it was so hard........Nope silver.
    Almost makes you not want to do the truck.
    I also agree you should be able to discard it like the train.
    Absolutely. This luck based event is turning off players and getting them to quit.

Rhino Keeper
    I got my first gold cowbell on my 19th delivery! I've been focusing on plane orders for the event and train orders...I need gems. My delivery asked for:

1 ice cream sandwich
    5 chocolate chip cookies
    5 teas
    7 bass
    2 lemon tarts
    6 alpaca blankets

Rhino Keeper
    I have given up on this. I did not get any golds despite giving too many high end goods.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    Just wonderdering if it makes a difference if we craft the items or buy them. I got one gold bell. But after lots of trying. No more. But i mostly have been buying the items needed!
    I don't think it matters if you craft or buy. I bought a lot of items from market while waiting for items to finish crafting. Also the rarity of items do not seem to play a role in determine which cowbells you will get. For instance I sent off a delivery truck asking for vases, rubies & bouquets, I was certain I'd get my third gold cowbell but nope...it was a bronze cowbell. So I give up trying and focus on fully upgrading my tiki hut.
    Last edited by kisten; 07-23-16 at 12:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I did truck number 55 I believe now and still no third gold bell. How many trucks more? :*(
    1 of my nbrs got 6 gold bells already within 40 trucks.
    S8, can you increase the % of dropping gold bells and make it a bit more equal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    I did truck number 55 I believe now and still no third gold bell. How many trucks more? :*(
    1 of my nbrs got 6 gold bells already within 40 trucks.
    S8, can you increase the % of dropping gold bells and make it a bit more equal?
    I hope they hear your plea. I'm giving up. I've done close to 100 deliveries and no 3rd gold. It's been over 60 deliveries since my last gold

I'm quitting this game. They've successfully ****ed it off

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I hope they hear your plea. I'm giving up. I've done close to 100 deliveries and no 3rd gold. It's been over 60 deliveries since my last gold

I'm quitting this game. They've successfully ****ed it off
    I hope so too. Many are getting frustrated by it and I don't like to see good nbrs leaving the game :*(
    I hope you don't either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    I hope so too. Many are getting frustrated by it and I don't like to see good nbrs leaving the game :*(
    I hope you don't either.
    I'm afraid your pleas will land on deaf ears. They're really taking out all the fun from the game.