Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 558

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

  1. #21
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    FYI: I was so excited for the new building this morning that I started clicking and giving without carefully looking at the order. After giving a zillion high money and high crafting /cooking time items, I realized the last one was 5 red rubies! Impossible. Already went through dozens of tools and zero rubies. I'm lucky to get one or two a month so now I can't finish the order and lose out on all the other items I gave. Be careful everyone and slow down with all the new stuff.
    I have rubies in my next order. If its five like you, or even one, not happening. I am not getting tools like i used too, and rubies have become an endangered species.
    Have a Luvly Day!

  2. #22
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    414
    Is the reward, gold cowbell etc random? We really need a way to discard an order and reset the timer like the trains and planes

    Also I have had many trains which I discarded because they asked for smoked peanuts, smoked tomatoes, smoked bacon, smoked salmon.

  3. #23
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by moosiegoosie98 View Post
    I have the exact question about the hickory trees.
    After collecting wood from the hickory trees, if you restart your farm you can plant 5 more
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-16-17 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Edit quote per member's request

  4. #24
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,840
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyPally215 View Post
    Got the kitchen boost - lasts for 22 hrs, but I don't see a difference 😥 Maybe doesn't work if u were already crafting items..?

    Edit: does indeed only work for items i add after u planted the flag the reduction on the crafting time isn't impressive either.
    Thank you for this. I was tempted to use a couple of the bronze cowbells I received to buy the boosters, but since they don't last, I'll probably just hoard them until something new comes along...or until there's official word that they have no other use than to buy boosters. It would be nice if we could trade in x number of a lower cowbell for 1 higher one.

  5. #25
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,840
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    So please explain the hickory trees... You can buy 5. They get cut down with 10 saws. You can't plant more hickory trees after harvesting... Presuming we need the wood for the smokehouse, do we only need them once?
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    After collecting wood from the hickory trees, if you restart your farm you can plant 5 more
    If the Smokehouse is going to be a permanent building, it doesn't really make sense for the hickory trees to be limited. I hope this is only temporary.

  6. #26
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,840
    Has anyone received delivery orders that earned more than just a bronze cowbell? If so, what kind of items were in it? I'm assuming that the color cowbell we receive is going to be directly related to the types of items being requested? It would also be helpful to know what kind of cowbell we're working towards, so as to decide if we want to sacrifice hard-to-find items (like rubies) or time-consuming-to-craft items (like Sashimi).

  7. #27
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Has anyone received delivery orders that earned more than just a bronze cowbell? If so, what kind of items were in it? I'm assuming that the color cowbell we receive is going to be directly related to the types of items being requested? It would also be helpful to know what kind of cowbell we're working towards, so as to decide if we want to sacrifice hard-to-find items (like rubies) or time-consuming-to-craft items (like Sashimi).
    I got 1 silver bell. I had harder items to fill and assumed I'd get a gold and got only a bronze. Not happy

  8. #28
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,091
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    I have rubies in my next order. If its five like you, or even one, not happening. I am not getting tools like i used too, and rubies have become an endangered species.
    I thought it was only my farm that the rubies have become endangered. I use to sell them off by the cart load while trying to get the iron ore. Now that we have the vases to craft I can't find any rubies so that building sits idle unless I find something in the newspaper.

  9. #29
    We're looking into the issue of Hickory Tree count not updating until you force close the game.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're looking into the issue of Hickory Tree count not updating until you force close the game.
    Thank you for your help.

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •