Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kalosbb View Post
    Hi,
    Will anyone encounter the same problem as me? Even made several truck deliveries, there are only bronze cowbell.

How can I get the gold cowbells?

The buying option of smokehouse appear in early level but no clue on how to get gold cowbell, but the order house keep appearing smoked food orders.

Please advise. Thanks a lot

By the way, Andriod version does not have smokehouse on the buying list...
    The cowbells are random drop rewards from doing Truck deliveries. Unfortunately lots of us are in the same boat as you, trying to get gold cowbells and having our planes and trains affected by smoked crafts. You'll have to keep trying as the rest of us are....

Merged duplicate thread.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    got it! Now doing my second truck, Hope I get some gold bells, as want to get the smokehouse lol
    Good job! Keep going ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Next order wants 101 miscellaneous items. See picture. Includes 58 biscuits again, 26 white sugar etc

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	31833
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-22-16 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thank you Everyone for posting your orders. The quantities are pretty appalling, so looks like we need plenty of barn/silo space. The quantities of the Truck order for the same item (e.g. biscuits) seem to vary even for the same farm. (Thanks sweetbama205) I dont think keeping a list will help... I guess the only way is to have a big barn and craft some of these orders while we wait for the Truck to arrive and craft more when it does. I'm all ears if anyone has a better strategy......
    Yes. Ignore it.

Getting the smokehouse is nearly impossible, the orders ask for too much, stockpiling will take up too much barn space. You cannot trade all those bronze for gold. You cant even buy anything with the silver. I could go on but have likely made my point....

Has anyone earned a gold cowbell yet? There are hardly any good goodies in the shop as we are all keeping the, in case they are needed for the truck. This has spoiled the game for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by possumhelen View Post
    Has anyone earned a gold cowbell yet? There are hardly any good goodies in the shop as we are all keeping the, in case they are needed for the truck. This has spoiled the game for me.
    None here yet. My orders have been reasonable since the milk. Waiting on the next which wants rubies, might end up passing on it. By the time I get a smoke house, I have the feeling it will be equal to a million dollars worth of items. Just a hunch.

Hey guys, I have received 1 Gold, 4 Silver and several Bronze. I think it will take some time to get the smoke house but I will just wait it out. I agree it is not fair for smoke items in the train. The plain not so much as you can delect without penalty.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowtiger333 View Post
    Yes. Ignore it.

Getting the smokehouse is nearly impossible, the orders ask for too much, stockpiling will take up too much barn space. You cannot trade all those bronze for gold. You cant even buy anything with the silver. I could go on but have likely made my point....
    Haha yes you can ignore it but that was not the strategy I was looking for lol. Thanks anyway.

how much time does the flag knock off the windmill?? wanting to speed up the cornflour making!!

on another note, 51 milk needed!! better get feeding my cows!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rhiannydd892 View Post
    how much time does the flag knock off the windmill?? wanting to speed up the cornflour making!!

on another note, 51 milk needed!! better get feeding my cows!!
    The windmill boost reduces crafting times by 20%. Use the links in Post 1 to see more information in the respective Guides. Added you to the Hall of Fame too.