Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Gosh, you got an order for 21 iron for Truck?!?! So far I haven't seen such large quantities required, not even for trains. The truck works like the train, you have to load all and you won't get back once loaded, only the coins and xps. I believe this feature works like the Secret Bakers Club in BS2 so you wouldn't get a reward if you didn't load all and you had to wait for timer to count down.

To add: if such large quantities are needed for Farmers Market, I think maybe we need a list of orders and quantities for this too.
    I got 21 iron too...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	282.8 KB 
ID:	31814
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-21-16 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by divinekakan View Post
    I got 21 iron too...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	282.8 KB 
ID:	31814
    I've added you and a few others to the Hall of Fame. ;-)

I had 2 trucks asked for 21 silver so it looks like both iron and silver are 21 per order, except for rubies thank goodness.

I thought this was a pretty cool feature added to the game!

I still think it's fun, however, I don't like the randomness of the bells. One would think that completing a larger order would ensure a gold bell.

The novelty has kind of worn off now that I've worked to fill two large orders and got a bronze bell each time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    I thought this was a pretty cool feature added to the game!

I still think it's fun, however, I don't like the randomness of the bells. One would think that completing a larger order would ensure a gold bell.

The novelty has kind of worn off now that I've worked to fill two large orders and got a bronze bell each time.
    Agree 1000%. This needs to be tweaked. Or we need to be able to trade up bells, buy bells with gems, or buy bells with real cash.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I've added you and a few others to the Hall of Fame. ;-)

I had 2 trucks asked for 21 silver so it looks like both iron and silver are 21 per order, except for rubies thank goodness.
    I don't think it's safe to make that assumption about set quantities. The first order I had asking for rubies requested 5. The second time rubies showed up, it asked for 8.

Rhino Keeper
    Like Bss said, I like the idea of trading up bells. Say, 5 bronze for a silver? And 3 silver for a gold?

Seeing as how others get orders for white mushrooms and mine ore, I have been stocking up. Have too many bronze bells, 2 silver and 1 gold so far. Only thing I want is the smoker, then I'm done with the truck. I hate filling orders.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I don't think it's safe to make that assumption about set quantities. The first order I had asking for rubies requested 5. The second time rubies showed up, it asked for 8.
    I've had 8 rubies (with 2 additional used for bouquets) on one order and 5 rubies on the next order. I ended up not filling either.

How come this update didn't come to the holiday harvest version

7 silver bells - which I cannot use in lvl 42 and 8 bronce bells.... Hmmmmmm. Zero gold 
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-02-16 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Discussing other games

Executive Chef
    I got asked for 57 milk, which isn't too difficult. Everything else was a normal order request.

This is exactly like SBC in bakery 2. I hardly ever do the orders there either. To be honest, I haven't done a train order here for months and only do plane deliveries when needed for event drops. Guess I'm just not into selling stuff for a discounted price in the hopes of getting a decent random drop.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast