I am posting my first thread on this forum, so please bear with me on how this forum works. I see, bss0226, that your question is very similar to my question as well. I have made many farmer's market deliveries since it began and have only received bronze bells and "ONE" silver bell. The deliveries have been from easy to very hard with no gold cowbell. If they are random then they must be very, very random. I would like more definite information from the administrator or someone to explain in greater detail how it works. Do you have to do X amount of deliveries before it drops a gold cowbell? I am at level 53 now and this by far, has been the hardest event to obtain what I want. Would like to get the smokehouse but at this rate, I would have to work 24/7 in just the Farmer's market and not do any plane, balloon or train deliveries in order to get a smokehouse. Very discouraged with how this "permanent" item is set up and would appreciate more information than what I find on the forum in regards to specifics on how to obtain the gold cow bell other than an answer of random give outs. Thank you.