Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cella1991 View Post
    How come this update didn't come to the holiday harvest version
    When playing, it's always best to play the most recent update or version to prevent synchronization problems. Usually for special versions, once an event ends, the special version receives no further updates. At that point, it's best to return to the main game.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    When playing, it's always best to play the most recent update or version to prevent synchronization problems. Usually for special versions, once an event ends, the special version receives no further updates. At that point, it's best to return to the main game.
    I mean up until this point I've been able to play any events or other updates to the game. It's just off that suddenly here there wasn't an update for the holiday edition.

Host(ess)
    Is this some kind of a joke?! All bronze and no silver or gold for like the 8th time. At this point I'm not even mad, just over it Android users: you aren't missing anything but a whole lot of frustration.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cella1991 View Post
    How come this update didn't come to the holiday harvest version
    The Holiday Harvest was 2 versions ago so newer features might not be there. FYI please use version 2.5 for this feature.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I don't think it's safe to make that assumption about set quantities. The first order I had asking for rubies requested 5. The second time rubies showed up, it asked for 8.
    Well, I said it looks like that, not it is. I was just making a general observation based on what I had and others had seen so far. So don't worry, I'm not making any assumptions. I was glad ruby was a lesser quantity. Besides, I mentioned in an earlier post there weren't any fix quantities so no point in making the Truck Orders List. Hope this helps to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I got asked for 57 milk, which isn't too difficult. Everything else was a normal order request.

This is exactly like SBC in bakery 2. I hardly ever do the orders there either. To be honest, I haven't done a train order here for months and only do plane deliveries when needed for event drops. Guess I'm just not into selling stuff for a discounted price in the hopes of getting a decent random drop.
    Just placed you in the Hall of Fame.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Just placed you in the Hall of Fame.
    Woooooo!! I'm gonna do another order just to see if I can top that!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Woooooo!! I'm gonna do another order just to see if I can top that!
    You got me lol. Haha you are very welcome to top us all. I'm just waiting to see if it gets more than 63, which I hope not.

Just got a 21 bread and 34 cheese. Phew!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankZiffle View Post
    Hey, when I click on used flags it cost me 500 coins each!
    Quote Originally Posted by moosiegoosie98 View Post
    they take 500 coins from me when I get rid of the flag. what on earth?!
    Based on your feedback, it seems like we need to pay 500 coins for clearing. Service charge haha.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-16-17 at 04:49 AM.

Unhappy Can't get gold cowbell to buy the smokehouse (Using iPad)

Hi,
    Will anyone encounter the same problem as me? Even made several truck deliveries, there are only bronze cowbell.

How can I get the gold cowbells?

The buying option of smokehouse appear in early level but no clue on how to get gold cowbell, but the order house keep appearing smoked food orders.

Please advise. Thanks a lot

By the way, Andriod version does not have smokehouse on the buying list...
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-21-16 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Your truck is here despite your building isnt ready yet. Dont worry you'll be able to start your order once your building is ready. The icons above your craft buildings indicate the orders are from those buildings. Just so you know, the truck asks for items from the mine and the quantities are about 21 iron or silver as others have shared.
    got it! Now doing my second truck, Hope I get some gold bells, as want to get the smokehouse lol