Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Why is this an iOS exclusive feature? It's really unfair to not give android users the whole game. This is not a game console, we don't carry around multiple phones (and nor do we have the money, as phones cost more than twice a game console!)

Android users make up more than half of the mobile market, but only iOS gets to have certain game features? This post was from nearly a year ago, and android still doesn't get this stuff? This is really not right. I'm not going to go switch my entire phone universe to iOS, which would cost about $900 and make me re-buy other games and apps that I have on android, just to be able to throw darts or get truck deliveries in ONE game.

I really hate it when developers snub android and give iOS so many favors. Especially since there's technically MORE android users!

Grand Emperor
    For questions on platforms parity, please file a forum dispute thread and discuss with the Community Manager.

Rhino Keeper
    Since Thursday; 4 May, 2017

Twice the amount of Cowbells when you send a filled up delivery truck.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-05-17 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Moved to appropriate thread :)

Grand Emperor
    Double Cowbells for limited time

Another chance for you to more gold cowbells! Good luck Everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Why can't I use the boosts in the Holiday Harvest app? The cowbells & boost do not show up in that version. I hope I didn't waste any cowbells!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by goodies70 View Post
    Why can't I use the boosts in the Holiday Harvest app? The cowbells & boost do not show up in that version. I hope I didn't waste any cowbells!!!
    Newer features are not in older or seasonal versions. It is not recommended to use outdated version. Please use the latest regular version 2.6.6.

I keep getting silver and it?s driving me crazy lol I hope they find something useful for them soon. I have only received 10 gold since the start ughhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I keep getting silver and it?s driving me crazy lol I hope they find something useful for them soon. I have only received 10 gold since the start ughhhhh
    I currently have 32 gold and they are useless. Haven?t received one in a month. Can someone make a change in the game so I can do something with them

Farm Supplier
    ive spent 3 on lures, 3 on the smoke house and now i have 10 that i have no use for. I wish we could trade them for other bells but we can so everytime i get a gold bell i sent the van for no reason what a waste of TEN vans so far.