Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Host(ess)
    I am posting my first thread on this forum, so please bear with me on how this forum works. I see, bss0226, that your question is very similar to my question as well. I have made many farmer's market deliveries since it began and have only received bronze bells and "ONE" silver bell. The deliveries have been from easy to very hard with no gold cowbell. If they are random then they must be very, very random. I would like more definite information from the administrator or someone to explain in greater detail how it works. Do you have to do X amount of deliveries before it drops a gold cowbell? I am at level 53 now and this by far, has been the hardest event to obtain what I want. Would like to get the smokehouse but at this rate, I would have to work 24/7 in just the Farmer's market and not do any plane, balloon or train deliveries in order to get a smokehouse. Very discouraged with how this "permanent" item is set up and would appreciate more information than what I find on the forum in regards to specifics on how to obtain the gold cow bell other than an answer of random give outs. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the FS2 community.

The cowbells are totally random - as you can see some members got it very early in the first few deliveries while others got it after many deliveries. I'm afraid there's no specific guaranteed number of deliveries. It's just random.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-20-16 at 08:23 AM.

Host(ess)
    Thank you for the info. Will keep trying for those gold bells!!!!

I have sadly given up. This game is getting too challenging and frustrating. I really want the smoke house but I also want my sanity. Not fun anymore. The higher level the more difficult. My barn is always full. It can't accommodate 35 fires etc plus everything else. Also I have a life.
    Many tries and 1 gold bell. Not cool. I'm done TL ☹️

Host(ess)
    I agree totally, have been playing since the beginning but this farmers market has really put me off. Not a single gold bell very frustrating

Things like the Farmers Market are very easy to forget about. I was intrigued at first but now with no sense of knowing when I'll receive one (let alone three) gold cowbells is a massive turn off. Same goes for the flower shop. When I manage to find a ruby, I'll craft a vase.

It's really way too hard to get the 3 gold cowbells for the smokehouse

I still haven't received one gold cowbell. I've done easy orders, difficult orders, and almost impossible orders, and still nothing! The other day, I had an order with both anchovies and white truffles, both items that are received randomly. Requiring two random items for a reward that is randomly given? Give me a break! Not to mention all the rubies, silver and iron ore that I've wasted. Yesterday I did two orders that needed 58 biscuits each! What a way to ruin a good game!

Got my 3rd gold bell and the Smoke house��
    Just want to mention, it was not easy, but I wanted the Smokehouse so badly, I just did truck after truck as many a day as possible.
    1st bell - on 26 trucks
    2nd bell - on 52 trucks
    3rd gold bell I got on 74 trucks

For those who are still trying, just go on and do your trucks, you will get the gold
    Happy Farming

Yesterday a placed a flag for windmill. When the 22 hour timer ended, one of the two windmills is hung up and when the timer for the item is achieved it restarts but does not advance the finished item to the barn.

Are other people having issues with timers that end but do not return to normal operation?

How do I fix this? I have shutdown my phone and restarted multiple times with no change in function hangup