Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasenkyuugan View Post
    I think it would be great to be able to 'load' part of the order, especially when you get an order like I just got which includes 57 milk and 33 biscuits (this will be fun LOL).
    THIS! And to be able to dismiss the truck if you're not interested in doing it, like we can with the train!
    Last edited by gerrywerry; 06-29-16 at 08:04 AM.

Are the serious ?

I went to the mine with 27 tools and got home with 1 ( one ) red ruby. And now there asking me for 11 vases. Im gonna quit with the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by gerrywerry View Post
    THIS! And to be able to dismiss the truck if you're not interested in doing it, like we can with the train!
    yess !

12 red gems!!!

How should that be posible? Last time I mined 35 items there were 0 red gems.

You need to fix this. The game is not fun anymore. If we could dismiss the truck ordre then OK - but now I have to wait a day.

6 red vase
    3 romantik bouquet
    3 Wild bouquet
    5 peanut brittle
    4 strawberry chokolade
    7 belts
    Last edited by Helle2103; 06-29-16 at 11:09 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I did it. 3rd gold bell. I started skipping orders to take a break, then a couple easy ones popped up. And now I have a smoker, all unlocked. Wow.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    I did it. 3rd gold bell. I started skipping orders to take a break, then a couple easy ones popped up. And now I have a smoker, all unlocked. Wow.
    Congrats! Now that you have the smoker, would you even think of continuing to send truck orders? Is there a point anymore to it?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    Congratulations! I've been doing this same. Maybe I'll get my first gold bell soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Hey! Does anyone know how to remove the truck symbol all around the farm?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	32004
    Omg I just got one of those crazy 57 milk orders! Lol!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-29-16 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Those little trucks hover above the location where you collect or craft the items for your current truck order. For example, my cows currently have the truck icon above them because my truck order wants a lot of milk. In order to get rid of the truck icon above each thing, you have to complete that section of the order. So I would have to turn in 57 bottles of milk to get rid of the one above my cows.