Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Did I read that right? If u buy a boost flag, you then have to pay 500 coins to remove it from your farm??!! Really? Someone has lost their mind! And yes, I accidentally bought one lol

Farm Supplier
    What is the point of doing this? The trucks only give bronze cowbells. The only thing worth buying is the smokehouse and thats 3 gold cowbells. I have 4 bronze, useless. i ***hate*** that it does not tell u what your "reward" will be for filling these trucks.

Rhino Keeper
    Next order for me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	159.5 KB 
ID:	31800

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WSEagles View Post
    Today I need 57 cocoa!
    57 cocoa isn't usually too difficult to collect and buy. My current order is asking for 5 rubies. Needless to say, I'm passing on this delivery.

Rhino Keeper
    I had an order that wanted 7 red vases and 5 flowers in vases. The one just before that wanted 5 rubies. My next one looks a lot easier, it wants biscuits, I'm expecting it will want a lot. So far I have several bronze, a silver, and a gold bell.
    Have a Luvly Day!

26 sugar - two times in a row

Was it white or brown sugar? Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-19-16 at 11:50 PM.

Rooipan - 21 Silver and 21 Cheese

Rhino Keeper
    I'm really hating these trucks. So unfair. I keep getting requests for smoked items on my trains. Can't fill them. I've done 18 delivery trucks. Got 13 bronze and 5 silver.

We really need a way to buy cowbells with gems or cash and/or upgrade bronze bells to silver, silver to gold. Maybe 5 bronze = 1 silver, 5 silver= 1 gold. Or similar. If you're not giving us the gold, give us a reason to continue and use our cowbells. I really don't need a goat skin or so many bronze...

Please!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowtiger333 View Post
    What is the point of doing this? The trucks only give bronze cowbells. The only thing worth buying is the smokehouse and thats 3 gold cowbells. I have 4 bronze, useless. i ***hate*** that it does not tell u what your "reward" will be for filling these trucks.
    I am at level 59 right now so even if I get a silver cowbell, what can I do with it? I cannot buy anything with silver cowbells. And when I reach level 60, there is only a pet animal I can buy. I can?t see it what it is and I do not care. I have like 10 pet animals in the cellar, I do not have space to put them. I do not need any more pet animals, specially if they are one of those that have houses occupying 9 spaces and the house only holds one animal.

Rhino Keeper
    Another thought... Take out the randomness. Tell us what bell we will get. Make the easy ones to fill give bronze. The harder ones silver. The inane ones, i.e. Hardest ones, gold. Then we know what we will get. After all, doing 75 or 80 items and getting bronze is lame.

Filling vases (empty and bouquets), jams and jellies, pear items etc should reward more than BRONZE

PLEASE

Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast