Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Rhino Keeper
    The game is broken. I am getting orders at the balloon and the train of smokehouse items.

I do not have the smokehouse and I have no hope of getting it any time soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, so I managed the first two truck deliveries without extreme quantities of crops/crafts and got 3 bronze bells and 1 silver bell. This time however, the truck is asking for 8 rubies and 2 red/white bouquets (so another 2 rubies)! The other items are 6 belts, 5 blackberry jams, 4 orange chocolates, and 4 milk chocolates. And I don't even know what it is besides some coins and xps that I might get from this order! Not doing this one! I'll concentrate on getting my plane and train orders done.

Rhino Keeper
    I did the first truck order and not sure I can do the next one. Like someone mentioned before, the truck seems very similar to the train! And like they said. I wish instead of the truck the other two slots on the train were open in this update.
    Just a suggestion, maybe after we earn certain number of gems sending train orders. The next slot opens. With higher gem values. And hopefully doable orders.

We need the ability to increase our barn and silo capacity between the new items introduced in the last month or so and now the truck deliveries. PLEASE allow us to increase both our barn and silo capacities. Now THOSE are the challenges I really enjoy.

Rhino Keeper
    For today's Truck "Bakin' Me Crazy", I need
    1 Cranberry Bread,
    3 Caf? Latte,
    3 Blackberry Jam,
    11 Cheese,
    4 Milk Chocolate,
    15 Flour.
    Should be fairly easy to do if I can find the milk. Last one was impossible with it requiring 3 rubies. I am level 69.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    21 gray mushrooms today. Gray mushrooms are almost as rare as red rubies in my farm :-(

Also, after accidentally giving a zillion high ticket items on my fist truck, I was unable to get the last 5 red rubies and my truck left and didn't give me anything. All those items gone and not even a thank you in return. Don't think I'm doing any more deliveries unless something is adjusted. Hopefully smoked item requests won't be too frustrating going forward
    Filling the truck completely doesn't give you anything, unlike the plane, it just makes the truck leave sooner so you can start on the next order sooner. The only money and xp you get is when you fill each item.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't had outrageous deliveries yet, but I do not like that there is now a truck on the right side of my screen and little trucks above all the places I need items from. The screen is too cluttered.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberAzile View Post
    Filling the truck completely doesn't give you anything, unlike the plane, it just makes the truck leave sooner so you can start on the next order sooner. The only money and xp you get is when you fill each item.
    I have filled mine a few times and frankly, I am not impressed. I am stuck on ice cream with this last one and since I haven't bought the ice cream shop yet and no ones selling them, this orders a waste. So I have t loaded anything.

I sent a few I considered to be valuable stuff and got bronze bells. I do not understand how they can make it so random that high dollar stuff equals lowest bell. I would think the higher value and harder to fill stuff would give a better chance of silver or gold bells.

So I will wait it out and see if it gets adjusted. If I don't get a smoke house, oh well. Sooner or later someone's going to be selling those items in the paper if I need them

I play to relax, not be frustrated. One good thing, people are buying like crazy right now.

Executive Chef
    It's nice that there will be some easier orders mixed in with the impossible/outrageous ones. The waiting period between them is a pain, though...4 hours, I don't mind. The 18 hours' wait for the truck to go...that's another story.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FarmStory2-Truck2.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	294.2 KB 
ID:	31773
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-18-16 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Grand Emperor
    My truck decided to spice things up by asking for 58 biscuits! I think it's trying to keep up with the rest of your trucks lol. Just for fun, I've decided to start an unofficial goal to see who gets the Tallest Order. See Post #2.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The UnOfficial Goal - Who has the Tallest Order?

Just for fun, here is the unofficial Goal ("The Tallest Order") to see who has the highest quantity for a single truck order. The top 10 winners get to be in the Hall of Fame in this post and consolation prizes for everyone are fun and laughter!

Hall of Fame - The Tallest Order

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	130.4 KB 
ID:	31774

Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast