Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I got my 20 requests but it took about 3 hours and I made sure to send out over 100 requests to my loyal friends and neighbors. We should not have to wait that long even for all the requests to come through. There has to be a better way to do this task.
    S8 does offer a "better way ".... spend money. Sad but true

Update: Thanks to my new neighbors who tried to help last night. I received several BM ... unfortunately AFTER the event expired. (Thanks a lot , S8.) I wasn't willing to spend the 100 gold, so obviously I didn't get the final dragon. S8 still hasn't responded to me, so I'm not sure what will happen there. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by MsSpooky13 View Post
    Update: Thanks to my new neighbors who tried to help last night. I received several BM ... unfortunately AFTER the event expired. (Thanks a lot , S8.) I wasn't willing to spend the 100 gold, so obviously I didn't get the final dragon. S8 still hasn't responded to me, so I'm not sure what will happen there. Oh well.
    I got a response. They said that the game can only send 20 items a day. Told them I already know that and now waiting for a response back.

Quote Originally Posted by dachshundlover11 View Post
    I got a response. They said that the game can only send 20 items a day. Told them I already know that and now waiting for a response back.
    Smh how long did it take to get that priceless advice??

Nightclub Owner
    No luck for me from my neighbors at all, even at chapter 3 when I only need 3 bottles, it took me 2 days to get all 3, when I have over 100 or so neighbors, doesn't make sense at all and I didn't bother at chapter 10
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Hey. I also had problems where neighbours didn't receive my request for bottled moons until after the event was over. I attempted to contact TeamLava through the email option but I don't know how to configure the email option. Does anyone know how I configure it for use?

Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Smh how long did it take to get that priceless advice??
    1 day and a little less than 23 hours. That's not really the problem as I kinda expected a quick response without any research at the start, look how all of our discussion regarding the problem has been pretty much ignored. No the problem is that I responded to this quick comment and haven't received a response back yet. And mind you I was assigned an agent, so the hard innie Minnie moe part was completed.

Still waiting for some sort of reasonable solution to be worked on here.

Quote Originally Posted by PaigeyDoll View Post
    Hey. I also had problems where neighbours didn't receive my request for bottled moons until after the event was over. I attempted to contact TeamLava through the email option but I don't know how to configure the email option. Does anyone know how I configure it for use?
    Try going here. Hopefully I copied the link correctly for you. Let me know if I need to repost a good copy of the link.

https://support.storm8.com/requests/new

Executive Chef
    I have written to S8 for a gold refund because of the bottled moon glitch. Crossing my fingers that they respond properly.

Nightclub Owner
    Have gotten no satisfaction from my problem with the Tales final chapters. Holding on to hope that a fair resolution will be forthcoming but it's not looking very promising.

Apparently there was no glitch and everything was working fine. I've been playing this game for 4 years so I think I know what I'm doing by now. Even if I weren't experienced in this particular game, I can follow basic instructions.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage