Page 59 of 78 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    I just sent you one, hope you got it and hope everything goes good for you.
    Thank you! It did, and apparently I just had a little freak out session for nothing, because I just completed the act. I have the food so should bge finished in a minute or so.

Thank you also to all of my amazing neighbors. I'll try to stay up as much as possible to still assist those in need. <3

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my dragon 🎈🎊🎉 I got all my bottles in less than 2 hours!!! I actually completed chapter 10 in 3hrs 45 mins. I sent requests out in 2 batches, 50 requests in 1st batch, 30 in the second and I didn't ask stormie! I did spend gold hurrying up battles (in case of any delays) but that was it! Feel free to add me for bottled moon requests! Good luck to everyone still slogging on!

Fashion Designer
    Finished chapter 7 and collected the Moonglow dragon. All that's left for me to do now is decide if I want the habitat and craft some decorations because they might be used for decor in the future

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    I just got my dragon ������ I got all my bottles in less than 2 hours!!! I actually completed chapter 10 in 3hrs 45 mins. I sent requests out in 2 batches, 50 requests in 1st batch, 30 in the second and I didn't ask stormie! I did spend gold hurrying up battles (in case of any delays) but that was it! Feel free to add me for bottled moon requests! Good luck to everyone still slogging on!
    Wow! Congratulations! It's a cool dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    Hate to say it but don't hold your breath waiting for the game, devs, anyone really to help you. This was a HUGE issue last DT and not a peep from anyone as to why or what they were doing to fix it, they flat out ignored the problem. Sorry guys, just hold in place until either the game catches up or expires
    I finished with several hours to spare thanks to lots of great people! It took lots of determination, and sending requests one by one. While not the way I would have liked to have played the end, the rest wasn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys66 View Post
    If they are not receiving your request and you only got 18 BM it is because you had 2 outstanding map requests come in in between sometime. I & one of my neighbors had some from over 5days ago show up so I had to spen the 100gold since there was no way to get the last BM in time.
    Thanks, but it wasn't maps. I don't even request maps during tales! I really think some of it had to do with time differences. I tracked all the requests I sent and received and eventually they came in. Does it help sending requests in small batches? Yes. I've always done that, and never had a problem. I should have planned better and requested new neighbors earlier as many of mine are down under or Europe. I'm East Coast time. Something I think the planners need to consider when writing the tales.

I want to tank ALL the AMAZING people on this forum. I don't post often, lurk frequently, but anytime I have posted or have needed ANYTHING to help with the game, y'all have come through! I was able to finish the tales and the egg is on the nest. Thanks so much and good luck to anyone still playing. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day!

Nightclub Owner
    Well I had to use gold to skip in order to get the Skyshatter Dragon....I am waiting patiently to see if support is going to reimburse me for this situation.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Well I had to use gold to skip in order to get the Skyshatter Dragon....I am waiting patiently to see if support is going to reimburse me for this situation.
    same here
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Thankfully I was able to finish the tale last night. Special thanks to ALL My neighbors who helped me out with the bottle moons I needed,especially for chapter 10. Received all in roughly 6 hours, even though I had to reset my phone quite a few times for them to register.. This seem to be the BIGGEST problem that most players are having, and hopefully it WILL be fixed or taken out completely from the next event. It's bad enough the tales are not only long, but time consuming to not be rewarded for our hard work!

Good luck everyone and congratz to those who were able to finish...