Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, plant them an hour earlier than you want to collect. Harvest means collect.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly_10 View Post
    I'm on chapter 9 and I just had a brain fart (LOL). can anybody explain to me chapter 10 act 4 ? Can we plant fireapples in advance and harvest them when prompted too?
    I know for certain we can plant runestones way in advance and collect them when prompted to, but I'm not sure with the meaning harvest, does it mean we can plant them early or only when we come to this act?

Chapter 10 Act 4 is "Harvest Firapples (6)" which mean you can plant them ahead of time and just 'collect' when prompted to. Hope it helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bsxu View Post
    Chapter 10 Act 4 is "Harvest Firapples (6)" which mean you can plant them ahead of time and just 'collect' when prompted to. Hope it helps!
    As Ch10.6 requires 120 runestones, some of us plant 3farms * 20hr scalypears=150 runestones 20 hours before we estimate to finish collecting the 20 bottles.
    This leaves us 5 farms for the Firapples*6
    which means we plant twice. You can plant 5*Firapples after winning 1/3 battles of Ch10.3. Good luck.

I'm also stuck with needing bottles! I'm happy to help anyone out! Please feel free to add me....I'll do the same....😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    Yes, plant them an hour earlier than you want to collect. Harvest means collect.
    thanks so much

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bsxu View Post
    thanks so much

Fashion Designer
    I'm planting 10 minute food almost all day long for a couple of days now, otherwise I wouldn't have enough food, lol.. So frustrating. Seeing all these comments about the bottles not being counted makes me wonder if I will still make it. So sad to see how much effort people put in these tales and still don't get the grand prize I wish you all still trying best of luck guys! Hopefully I'll have enough food by tomorrow (last day of the event) and will get all those 20 bottled moons.

S8 should seriously make the tales at least a little bit easier. How are we supposed to finish when things are not even being counted? This is simply ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    I check all the time add me if you need bottles and a new neighbour. I don't visit though

Rhino Keeper
    Happy to be added as a friend to send bottles - I'd is koiju island is Pern

Rhino Keeper
    I realized that finishing the last day of this event is impossible. I spent some gold trying to get enough food to raise Moonglow to Level 12 but I don't have enough gold to speed up the breeding and then the issue of the Bottled Moon seems impossible with so little time. This is really sad to have spent so much time on this and not get the dragon.