Page 47 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

My neighbor sent to my a message that he(or she?)receive my request NOW.

?I sent my request 7hours ago.why?

Executive Chef
    It would really help if they could mess with their code to be able to receive these special event items in addition to maps or lotus. Though I doubt they will, if they even can, because of how some are willing to spend gold to skip it. I'm glad I decided to skip this tales. Sorry to everyone who tried and didn't make it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior61280 View Post
    It is this attitude and behavior that rewards TL with $$ which in turn increases the difficulty for everyone else the next time around. It seems there is more and more catering to those who buy/spend $$ and furthering the gap for those who try to use the app to relax or time ****er. Has anyone else noticed everything is becoming more difficult with the blatant intentions of pushing players to spend $$. Not to mention the ever increasing price of everything. Why are all the dragons available for purchase, but not available to breed?
    This event and its requirements and glitches have pushed many over the edge of what is an "app for fun". I read comments of players who have "signed off" for the last time. I have had my own opinion for a very long time and it seems it is shared with many others.
    I hope TL learns from the comments of the majority and not the revenue from the few. History has shown the players how TL typically responds though, "buy more gold and enjoy what Dragon Story has to offer!"
    It seems you misunderstood my post, I spent gold that were earned from gold producing dragons, and even though I've been playing for a long time I have never spent any money in this game. All of my gold were saved up from various gold giving tasks that were given in the game before, too bad there's not too many of those anymore.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    In case you didn't notice Kennedward has 12 gold-producing dragons (it's in the signature). That's 60 gold earned per day. Players with gold-producing dragons aren't spending the cash you are blasting them for.
    Exactly, nice to have someone who understands
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    It seems you misunderstood my post, I spent gold that were earned from gold producing dragons, and even though I've been playing for a long time I have never spent any money in this game. All of my gold were saved up from various gold giving tasks that were given in the game before, too bad there's not too many of those anymore.
    Like sending fire on a quest for gold I really miss that one.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Like sending fire on a quest for gold I really miss that one.
    Agreed! Now I only quest for food
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    There has to be something in the request coding that we don't understand. Like maybe there is an effective daily limit of requests that are sent through the server gateways. We can send as many requests as we want, but only so many of them are permitted go through per day. It's a common occurance to wake up in the morning, log into the game, and see 1, 2, or 3+ requests for something that are 18 hours to 2 days (24+hrs) old.

Rhino Keeper
    I got exactly the same problem
    I really wonder why i have over 250 neighbours but only 19 giving me a bottle .
    Is there a possibility to see who is inactive ?
    I add you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    There has to be something in the request coding that we don't understand. Like maybe there is an effective daily limit of requests that are sent through the server gateways. We can send as many requests as we want, but only so many of them are permitted go through per day. It's a common occurance to wake up in the morning, log into the game, and see 1, 2, or 3+ requests for something that are 18 hours to 2 days (24+hrs) old.
    Agreed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post
    I got exactly the same problem
    I really wonder why i have over 250 neighbours but only 19 giving me a bottle .
    Is there a possibility to see who is inactive ?
    I add you
    I accepted your friend request. Will be off and on today so feel free to ask for the bottle.