Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    How many rune stones earned from each crop? I have 3 20 hour crops ready. Going to plant the 10 minute ones. And if I don't get the neighbor requests I guess the harvesting won't matter. Grrrr
    3*20hr*2.5runestones per hour=150 so
    you are good to exceed the 120 required.
    10min crops=10/60*2.5=0.41666..
    It is easier to count
    6farms*10min=2.5 runestones.
    In actual gameplay just plant the crop,
    the game will credit the correct amount of runestones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by StefaninaFla View Post
    What is a shattered sky? I am asking for my mother who is level 40. I'm at level 8 so not even close to this point yet
    Shattered Sky is the name of the current Tales event. You have to complete certain tasks over a certain number of days, receiving various rewards along the way. There are generally 3 dragons to be earned...the first 2 are used to complete certain steps of the event and the final prize is the 3rd dragon. All 3 dragons are available only through the event. Some people only complete enough for the first 2 and then stop. The tasks get a little more difficult with each day. The first page of this thread has a ton of information that is very helpful and there are always wonderfully helpful people who spend their own time and money to complete the event fast and post all the required information for everyone else. When you review the tasks make sure you are looking at the right ones for the level you're at as they aren't completely the same for everyone. Hope this helps you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by StefaninaFla View Post
    What is a shattered sky? I am asking for my mother who is level 40. I'm at level 8 so not even close to this point yet
    If you meant Shattering Sky,
    it is one of the Quest performed by the Sunlight Dragon to collect
    2 Sun Tears per quest.
    The other Quest is Complex Orbit to collect Moon Tears.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to say thanks to all posters and new neighbors for your help. Couldn't have finished otherwise. Got my new dragon. Happy about that. Sorry for those who miss out. This is the first and last tales event I'll be doing! Too much stress. It's supposed to be fun. Good luck to all and thanks again.

help ;_;

someone please help me ;_;
    I requested all my neighbors but I collected only 19 b moon.
    please someone add me and give me a b moon asap !

id:neko1212

Rhino Keeper
    Phew, finished the Tales with 15min to spare. This is the most stressful Tales ever (-_-'')

Big thank you for the assist of the forum members

Banned
    What is going on with the requests. Accepted a new neighbour over 2 hours ago to help them get their last bottled moon. No requests through right up until reset, then the mysterious request appears after reset that supposedly had been sent 2 hours previous.

My big problem with this is that this new neighbour did not make the 20 bottled moon. Either get it right or stop these silly requests as this is just shoddy tactics!

Banned
    @ neko1212 As I have posted on your wall I am so sorry that you did not make your quota due to requests not being sent in real time but apparently delayed time!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    What is going on with the requests. Accepted a new neighbour over 2 hours ago to help them get their last bottled moon. No requests through right up until reset, then the mysterious request appears after reset that supposedly had been sent 2 hours previous.

My big problem with this is that this new neighbour did not make the 20 bottled moon. Either get it right or stop these silly requests as this is just shoddy tactics!
    Just been asked again for bottle moon that should have been sent well before reset, this is really not fair!

Rhino Keeper
    My last two neighbours request said 16 hrs plus old, yet I have been online most of the day and checking for people's request. There is noway they have been sitting there that long in my news feed.,well they must have been sitting out in cyber space. I am dreading the time when I get to the last day to request the ridiculous amount of BM.,If this is the outcome of delayed tatics.,and I flatly refuse to part with gold to open the last chapter just for safety.but of course one has to win in the arena b4 I have to worry about the bottles.,that in itself can be a minefield for me.