Page 45 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    It seems a lot of players are like me, who dislikes the asking neighbors to get 20 bottled moon, it's basically the reason that made me spend 100 gold, and apparently quite a few did as well

Ah, the things they do to make us spend gold lol
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior61280 View Post
    It is this attitude and behavior that rewards TL with $$ which in turn increases the difficulty for everyone else the next time around. It seems there is more and more catering to those who buy/spend $$ and furthering the gap for those who try to use the app to relax or time ****er. Has anyone else noticed everything is becoming more difficult with the blatant intentions of pushing players to spend $$. Not to mention the ever increasing price of everything. Why are all the dragons available for purchase, but not available to breed?
    This event and its requirements and glitches have pushed many over the edge of what is an "app for fun". I read comments of players who have "signed off" for the last time. I have had my own opinion for a very long time and it seems it is shared with many others.
    I hope TL learns from the comments of the majority and not the revenue from the few. History has shown the players how TL typically responds though, "buy more gold and enjoy what Dragon Story has to offer!"
    In case you didn't notice Kennedward has 12 gold-producing dragons (it's in the signature). That's 60 gold earned per day. Players with gold-producing dragons aren't spending the cash you are blasting them for.

What is a shattered sky? I am asking for my mother who is level 40. I'm at level 8 so not even close to this point yet

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    2 Parakeet and a Cactus here. Got a 10 hour working right now. Hopefully its the Fruitful.
    It seems easier to breed before the day that it is required. If you have 2 nests you can breed for both before starting DT. Keep 1st required dragon egg on nest1 & the 2nd keep on the Beeding Den until you hatch the 1st required-to-breed Dragon.You need to have a nest free to hatch the 1st DT- dragon which is used for Quests. Read the Ch1-10 & the Acts requirements posted before starting DT and do a bit of planning.(Unless Anaboe continues posting the detailed how/when/what to do for that DT.)
    You do need to plan ahead else you may get
    stuck when you need to perform an Act but the material/nest/evolution chamber/crafting shop or dragon is not ready or occupied.
    This DT's critical act is getting the 20 bottles
    in time to complete Ch10. It all depends on our neighbors & for us to stop asking for maps when we start a DT which requires receiving items from neighbors.
    Last edited by retseho; 06-27-16 at 09:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    In case you didn't notice Kennedward has 12 gold-producing dragons (it's in the signature). That's 60 gold earned per day. Players with gold-producing dragons aren't spending the cash you are blasting them for.
    And how do you suppose that player acquired those gold producing dragons when are not breedable. The payout per day would take a very long time to recouperate funds for a break-even point. I would not buy another dragon or anything in this app considering some long standing issues that even have yet to addressed. Not to mention no confirmation of using gold and its very easy to spend "accidently" with a misclick.
    However the point still holds true. I have seen that user posts lots of times over the years. But i guess i am now in the minority of players who use droid and wont spend $$ on this app.

Rhino Keeper
    This is sound a bit disheartening but I'm in dire need of 1 more Bottled Moon to finish the Tales. The 1st time I had such issue

Can someone help me with this pls T_T

Few hours left but i only received 16 bottled moon out of my 133 neighbors . And i will not use my precious gold to skip this. Too bad !!!

Rhino Keeper
    I decided this morning to let it go. Had a nice evening without the frantic "what's the next task"? I enjoyed this game when you didn't have to be "on" all the time, could try to breed a dragon when you felt like it, didn't plan your day around every event.

I'm going back to that game, will pick and choose which events I want to participate in. I spent 250 of my saved up gold to get enough food to level up Moonglow, while letting my new gold dragon languish. I see the stress on the forums, from not getting what we need. This is a Game, and is supposed to be fun! While I get the need to get every dragon--Flatfoot, I really wanted the Shattered Sky dragon-but, I'm just done. Will still be an active neighbor, will still pay real money every now and then, but not going to be the stressed out player any more.

We can choose, we are the client. We don't have to do anything we don't want to do. That being said, good luck to all those who are still trying.

We keep complaining about S8, but we don't change our behavior. If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
    Last edited by jacksusa; 06-27-16 at 09:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    How many rune stones earned from each crop? I have 3 20 hour crops ready. Going to plant the 10 minute ones. And if I don't get the neighbor requests I guess the harvesting won't matter. Grrrr

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    How many rune stones earned from each crop? I have 3 20 hour crops ready. Going to plant the 10 minute ones. And if I don't get the neighbor requests I guess the harvesting won't matter. Grrrr
    Less-then-1-hour crops would sometimes not giving you Runestone.

Also, could you help me, I need just 1 more Bottles T_T

Rhino Keeper
    Stress!