Page 42 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

I officially failed this one. 😭 I'm a level 96, and I started the tales before reading the forums and realizing I would now be in the high level requirements. I didn't have a high level of food beforehand, and it ended up ****ing me. Got stuck on the raise the dragon to level 14, especially since I had a busy weekend and my phone was basically dead all day Saturday.

Nightclub Owner
    It seems a lot of players are like me, who dislikes the asking neighbors to get 20 bottled moon, it's basically the reason that made me spend 100 gold, and apparently quite a few did as well

Ah, the things they do to make us spend gold lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    The easiest way to overcome the feeling of having to spend gold is to learn to let some dragons go. the game is much more enjoyable for me now that I realize it's okay to not have every new dragon. There will be more tales, tournaments, world events and leaderboards!
    You are absolutely 100% right! And I have recently started letting some go and it made the game fun again and not seem like work. I was just basically letting some of the folks that think it couldn't be done know it actually can. I decided not to get this one. Best of luck of your going for it!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, anyone else having this issue? I went through my news feed, and counted 10 neighbors that had responded to the bottled moon request, but on the counter it only registers two?

What the heck?

Rhino Keeper
    So I lost 75 gems in a gem trap yesterday. Don't have battle dragons. So stuck on battling. I have 1/3. And not many hours left to go.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    The easiest way to overcome the feeling of having to spend gold is to learn to let some dragons go. the game is much more enjoyable for me now that I realize it's okay to not have every new dragon. There will be more tales, tournaments, world events and leaderboards!
    Agreed, but I really wanted the final prize, that's why I've spent gold for this, otherwise I would not have even bothered with this tales event like I did in some of the previous ones that I didn't finish
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Trying to get a Fruitful.

Got a Fairytale, Loch Ness and Parakeet...

Who knew Fruitful's were such a rare breed??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrthrne View Post
    Ok, anyone else having this issue? I went through my news feed, and counted 10 neighbors that had responded to the bottled moon request, but on the counter it only registers two?

What the heck?
    I've experienced that back in Chapter 3, where I needed 3 bottles moon, but I counted at least 15 or so from neighbors while I only got 2, that's why it took me 2 days just to complete chapter 3.

It was chapter 3 so I didn't need to complain much, as I could start chapter 4 right away, but I won't (and didn't) risk it for chapter 10 with the time limit, so I've spent gold to skip it completely.

If it works fine then maybe I could have gotten enough, even though I still kind of doubt I will get enough
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Trying to get a Fruitful.

Got a Fairytale, Loch Ness and Parakeet...

Who knew Fruitful's were such a rare breed??
    2 Parakeet and a Cactus here. Got a 10 hour working right now. Hopefully its the Fruitful.

Banned
    yes the game has way too many glitches to expect us to get large amounts of items from neighbors in short period of time. It took almost 5 hours to get 7 for me and I asked about 30 people and I know these people play. Then you have the fact that you know people responded and you can see your feed but the number in the event is showing 1 or 2 or 3 and you know that is not correct. You should not have to force close your device each time you collect something for it too register.