Page 39 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. I know I feel bad for everybody. Even worse DragonVille who sent me my last bottle has sent me a request for their last bottle which I have not received. I keep restarting my game waiting for it so I can help them out. S8 should definitely extend this tales so everyone can get it.

New Resident

Bottled moon problems

Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    Thank you DragonVille for my last bottle. Collecting 5 hour food from 7 farms gave me 87 rune stones. With under four hours left, I'm going to plant one hr food and hope for the best. At least if I have to 55 gold is more palatable to spend than 155. Thanks again to the forum because I'm sure that's where DragonVille's request came from. THANK YOU. Very sorry for those still stuck. Trust me I DO understand the frustration. I hope it works out for you too!!
    Glad I could help. I'm stuck myself, with 19 bottled moons all day. Can't get the last one so I came on here. Doesn't look good for me. I e added neighbors, etc. no one has received my request. I didn't request anything on here for days. No map requests since I started this Scattered Sky activity. Ugh!!!

New Resident
    Thanks for trying. LilliDee. I never got my last bottled moon, what a pain! Glad you were successful!!!!!

New Resident
    At level 163 this is the first time I have ever come close to finishing a tale, because I never spend $$. I requested bottles from about 50 friends and only received 7. Have not had any new ones in about 7 hours even though I can normally count on 20+ maps per day. I force closed multiple times through the day with no improvement. Seems like there is some issue that is not being addressed.

Same here. I'm on 11. And I get 20 maps per day. Seems to be a gold pit sadly.

Executive Chef
    Told you this last day was gonna force you to spend gold, mainly due to the stupid bottle s has been an issue from the first first time they did this and they refuse to fix it. So frustrating.

I've been stuck on 15 most of the day. Picked up 6 new neighbors, sent them all requests as well and no one has replied meaning they likely haven't gotten the request.

Farm Supplier
    I am still stuck at 19 bottles and no matter how many requests I have added tonite, still nothing. it's well after midnight for me and I have work in the morning so unfortunately I will have to give up on this one. Must be a problem with the count since I hadn't requested maps in many days either and don't remember seeing any this morning.
    good luck to all still trying!

Rhino Keeper
    Have accepted at least 15 new neighbours but have not had one request from any of them so there must be a problem.
    I hope they give you all extra time to finish.
    Will keep checking for requests right up till the last minute.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everyone who sent me neighbor requests...it is now 11:45 pm and I am heading to bed in about 10 minutes. Send me your requests NOW so I can return them before I fall asleep!!!!
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Have accepted at least 15 new neighbours but have not had one request from any of them so there must be a problem.
    I hope they give you all extra time to finish.
    Will keep checking for requests right up till the last minute.
    I accepted some new neighbours too in the last two days, but have not seen any bottled moon request either from the new or existing neighbours. A bit weird.