Page 33 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Have 1 battle to go (round 17 on the tournament). It's going to be down to the wire if I make it.

Host(ess)
    I am stuck on 17 bottle moon since 9 am this morning, I already added few neighbors afterward and request sent, still not receive any more bottle moon, I received 3 gold from my neighbor this morning, does it affect the no, of bottle noon that I can receive in a day? I have more than 120 neighbors, half of them are active.

Fashion Designer
    hello everyone, i have had 3 bottles out of 20 for most of the day. not sure what is going on.....are there active neighbors out there i could add please?

i forced closed it and its not helping by the way...first time this happens. there is definitely a problem because i can read in the messages of my p news section that 10 friends responded and sent me bottles yet i only see three. anyone out there with the same issue?

Farm Supplier
    Me and my hubby are in desperate need for bottles. Pls add us rubyredrhum and eggyboom.

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Despite my best plans (below) I now have a job interview at 2 pm and will be driving for 1.5 hours prior to that. Plus of course I have classes from 6 to 9 pm tonight.

This is getting VERY messy, methinks. Oh well. Will move the early steps foward and the evening steps back and cross my fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    My plan for chapter 10 is as follows, if it helps anyone. Daily reset happens at 5 pm my time, so these times are all based on that. I am high level, so this does not apply for lower levels.

Chapter 10 (6 Acts)

Before Chpt 10 starts:

1:00 pm Plant 3 x 20 hour crops for Act 6
    2:00 pm Start craft for Act 1. Have one Solar Orrery.

Reset at 5:00 pm, then:

5:00 pm Collect and place Solar Orrery
    5:01 pm Act 2. Raise your Moonglow Dragon to level 12.
    5:02 pm Win 1/3 Battles, Act 3
    6:02 pm Win 2/3 Battles, Act 3
    6:03 pm Plant 4 x Firapples for Act 4
    7:02 pm Win 3/3 Battles, Act 3
    7:03 pm Harvest 4 x Firapples, plant 2 x Firapples, plant 2 x Rushrooms
    8:03 pm Harvest 2 x Firapples and 2 x Rushrooms, plant 4 x Rushrooms
    8:04 pm Request Bottled Moon from all neighbours
    9:04 pm harvest the Rushrooms and plant Diamondates

Sleep overnight

Hope to have recieved 20 Bottled Moon by morning.

If so:

9:00 am Harvest the 20 hour crops Act 6 Collect 120 Runestones from Farms

The above assumes I win the three required battles on time, but if not, I will still have time.

Only worry is the Bottled Moon given it is the max items we are allowed to receive, but I am pretty confident all my neighbours that are active players will respond over a 12 hour period, because they are great!

I should finish with 8 hours to spare.

I hope.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyredrhum View Post
    Me and my hubby are in desperate need for bottles. Pls add us rubyredrhum and eggyboom.

Thanks

ill add you and will send requests too please

8 hours ago I sent requests to over 200 neighbors asking for bottles moon for this event less then 1 hour later I had 19 of 20 needed in the last 7 hours I get 0 has anyone got them something is just not right here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmasterjo View Post
    8 hours ago I sent requests to over 200 neighbors asking for bottles moon for this event less then 1 hour later I had 19 of 20 needed in the last 7 hours I get 0 has anyone got them something is just not right here
    I would say that you received a map in amongst the moons and are at your max for the day
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmasterjo View Post
    i just added you. can you respond so i can request a bottle? you can send me a request too if needed...

Fashion Designer
    My Id is azucita. please add me so i can send requests...