Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Fashion Designer
    These world events aren't much fun, and this is only my third. About the only excitement is wondering whether there is enough time between the drudgery and delays to actually finish it...and for what? I've gone from level 78 to level 85 without even naturally breeding one dragon to keep. It takes so much time to clean up fails, and find places to stick them, that it discourages me from even trying, or makes it very difficult to remember what I was trying to breed for in the first place.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynford22 View Post
    This is going to sound like a silly question but how do I access the 15,000 fireapples prize from day 6?They are not in my storage or my food total. When I planted some it still took it off my total.
    Day 6 gave me 15,000 coins, not firapples. (I am in the mid-level quest, level 61)

Fashion Designer
    My results so far trying for mist:
    Social, March mayhem, cosmos, ambassador, cosmos, March mayhem! Unreal! Why do they do this to us? The tasks they give us should at least be doable😡😡😡😡

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mlckilynn View Post
    This has been my luck also. I searched the forum and came up with this thread. I started on page 1 and have read my way to here and have seen this question several times with no one offering a good answer...or actually any answers other than keep trying. Good luck. I'm in the same boat
    Thank you! Good luck to you too! This is pretty frustrating

Banned
    Skipped this event had over 300,000 apples just figured it would a bummer if I couldn't get the 20 bottle moons on the last day I think I would get them but ehh why try lol... So it was feeding day on my island raised 6 dragons to epic working on the 7th now good luck to all that are attempting this event until the day 10 getting 20 items from neighbors ends (which I doubt) I'm finished with the tales enjoy everyone whatever you decide to do!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    These world events aren't much fun, and this is only my third. About the only excitement is wondering whether there is enough time between the drudgery and delays to actually finish it...and for what? I've gone from level 78 to level 85 without even naturally breeding one dragon to keep. It takes so much time to clean up fails, and find places to stick them, that it discourages me from even trying, or makes it very difficult to remember what I was trying to breed for in the first place.
    As far as the fails are concerned I don't even keep them as soon as I hit hatch those things are sold why let them cluttering up your Islands unless of course you don't have that fail which has happened to me rarely

Farm Supplier
    I'm okay I have a question when we going to send the maps to those people that have requested them we also see the special bottles that this Quest is asking us to send to the other players has anyone noticed that some of the bottles requests that we are getting pop up after we have already cleared the map and bottle request list because I just got one that said it was several hours old yet I had cleared that request page minutes before that is this a glitch??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I used to try to raise every fail so i could trade it. That was ridiculously difficult and super frustrating. Then I sold one. Right off if the nest! LIBERATING!!! Ah... happiness! :-) Now I only keep a fail or duplicate if I think it will be to my advantage. Like diamond types... or something not breedable. I am also raising black and pink types to trade. Have loads of other gemstones, but am lacking these.

Trade some dragons! Sell some right off of the nest! It makes the game SO much nicer! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I just realized that this is a pokemon event.

Rhino Keeper
    I/3 bottle moons despite sending out plenty of requests. This happened to me the one before last. Please don't do these request things again because they always mess up.