Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Wow! I just read the tale. It is full on creative! I've never read the other tales. I might actually have to start reading the coming tales. It would be a shame to miss out on the story behind the dragons and decoration. Well done to the writer!
    Only if our dreams were not shattered too. Friend requests it seems not matter, days of three, four, if your lucky two. Oh how this game now makes me blue.😰
    Scarletfyr

Quote Originally Posted by amour2011 View Post
    Thanks just finished in this account, its funny that this is my 3rd accound, Im stuck in my others accounts as others, If still need help, you can add my others accounts, pribakes (17/20) and pricci (19/20), I guess higher levei accounts, didnt get the bottles needed
    Level 187 according to my account "news" the bottle requests spanned over three days to even get to my neighbors. I think I am done. Bye for now.
    Last edited by Scarletfyr; 06-29-16 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Frustration
    Scarletfyr

I have received 7/20 bottled moon even though my news section tells me that my reliable neighbours have gifted those 20 bottled moons hours ago.

Am so frustrated right now and hope this will be resolved!!!

Nightclub Owner
    I requested from all my neighbors but in groups (A-D, E-R, S-Z) within the last 45 mins or so....been force closing and reopening to check and I'm still 0/20 Getting very, very nervous here.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I requested from all my neighbors but in groups (A-D, E-R, S-Z) within the last 45 mins or so....been force closing and reopening to check and I'm still 0/20 Getting very, very nervous here.
    di you sent a request to me,if not send it and let's see what is going on.we allready are neighburs......waterfall....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    di you sent a request to me,if not send it and let's see what is going on.we allready are neighburs......waterfall....
    Just checked your island (waterfall) and hit send. It said unable to send request/already sent.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by m545cli View Post
    I'm stuck at 18! I'll help anyone! This is so frustrating!!!!
    invite sent!

Well i would be in E-R category and I haven't received a request yet. I only sent out 22 to neighbours that I knew would be playing at that time! My baby account went down to the wire though, like 10 minutes from close of chapter. Goog luck and I will keep an eye out!

Executive Chef
    Just checked your island (waterfall) and hit send. It said unable to send request/already sent.
    ohh wow,I diden't get any request for bottled moon about 2 h.just now 2 for maps and one neighbur request.
    this is really low for S8,why is this happening,really strange.I can understand if someone got only one maps and thay can't get 20 bottled moons and thay are stucked for last day to finish the act.but this is unaceptable,really.
    can't remeber who asced during all day BM,but I got really small number of requests how many neighburs I've got,and I'm respondin everything.I'm a shure thing for everyone...

If anyone needs bottles, you can add me. I'm waiting on 5 myself.

Nightclub Owner
    I just uninstalled/reinstalled the app and now have 1 bottle It's been over an hour since I sent the requests. I know that for a fact because I planted 1 hour crops before sending the requests out and now they're ready.