Page 26 of 78 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ktwhoopi View Post
    Shattered Sky has asked me for 7 bottled moon. I have asked my 200+ friends and been gifted 10 so far but these have not been added to my total!! Total still sits at 0!
    Was the same earlier in the quest, I had to ask for 3 days just to get 3!
    Happy to provide screen shots of the 10 I have been gifted!!
    That sucks! Have you tried to force close the game app & reopen it? That might fix it! Sometimes I don't even get requests/items until I do this. Then they show up.

Banned
    Latest way to try and pry gold from players: blocking requested materials from being sent from neighbors.

Everyone needs to let S8/TL know when things like this start happening. Communicate by closing your wallet, down voting the app and posting on the forums.

Any other game developer is quick to either fix or apologize for issues like this and compensate the player base. Doubtful anyone will ever see anything like that from this outfit.

Rhino Keeper
    I am hoping to finish Chapter 8 so that I can get the 12,000 apples and then quitting. I will never get 20 Bottled Moon because it took over 24 hours to get the first three and longer than that to get the next 7. I don't blame my neighbors; I believe that the requests are delayed. For instance, I received a request from a neighbor saying it had been sent 19 hours previously. I am on the game frequently, so I would have seen it and responded to it immediately. That neighbor may think that I ignored him/her, but that is not the case. In addition, the news feed is still using the term "Birthday Invite" from two tales ago, instead of changing it to "Bottled Moon". Then, I finished the Complex Orbit quest, waited to collect it when prompted, and it did not register, so I have had to repeat it, using up more time. I agree with those who think these tales are designed with the intent of having us spend, spend, spend, which I will not do because I am FED UP!
    Hope some of you have better luck!

New Resident
    I'm finished with dragon story, it's deleted. Nothing but a money pit, even though I'm on step 10 of tales I cannot finish without buying gold, I never finish a tournament anymore. It's no fun and very stressful, I'm actually glad and relieved by my decision. Castle Story is next to go, they have stolen the last gem from me, like they have their hand in my purse constantly. I see how stressed out everyone is and wonder why we let these people do this to us? Only explanation I can come up with is, addiction!!!!

I've just crafted the melting moon but the chapter won't change how many melting moons i need to craft before i move on this is annoying me now...I could never complete one of these

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I refuse to believe that the steps on day 10 were meant to be completed without spending gold. There's been so many issues with the request from neighbors yet they made that like the 4th step. Then you have to win three battles before you can even ask which takes time or you spend gold to speed up. The neighbor requests can take forever to come through, especially when you need so many. So you may spend gold to skip the step or waste all the hours waiting. Then you have to plant 6 fire apples in like step 2 but then need 120 runes from farming in the last step, which means you'll have to have planted like 20 hours worth of pears on at least 5-6 of your farms, leaving one farm open for the fire apples. But you have to plant 6. So you'll spend gold to skip ahead to get your six from the one farm in order to get the battles in order to get to the requests which leads to the runes.

It is forcing you to spend gold at some point along the way on this last day and it's not cute.
    I think you should only need 3 farms of 20 hour crops. I understand each 20 hour crop guves 50 Runestones.

But overalll I agree Chapter 10 looks dicey.

So I think I can work around all the pitfalls and timing issues I've read in this thread thus far. Except, of course, things not registering, because that's probably a game or device issue (clear cache, other apps updating, restart device, etc.). In the past tales, I got caught up not thinking the timing of the tasks through clearly and by not reading the tips here thoroughly. But today, I got caught because I ran out of small purple gems. I have the large purple gemstones, I even have 12. I evolved a duplicate purple dragon to trade thinking I would get a purple gem. But it gave me another large gem! So my question is, how do you get the small purple gem? Anyone?

If that's true about crafting rather than just having the orrery, I'm pretty sure I'm done for.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marcatwolf View Post
    So I think I can work around all the pitfalls and timing issues I've read in this thread thus far. Except, of course, things not registering, because that's probably a game or device issue (clear cache, other apps updating, restart device, etc.). In the past tales, I got caught up not thinking the timing of the tasks through clearly and by not reading the tips here thoroughly. But today, I got caught because I ran out of small purple gems. I have the large purple gemstones, I even have 12. I evolved a duplicate purple dragon to trade thinking I would get a purple gem. But it gave me another large gem! So my question is, how do you get the small purple gem? Anyone?
    You have to make sure the dragon is a rare and not a super rare. Super rare dragons will generally give you large gems, rare ones will give you small ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marcatwolf View Post
    If that's true about crafting rather than just having the orrery, I'm pretty sure I'm done for.
    Could someone please confirm the above: Chapter 10.1. Does it really mean "have" the solar orrery or "craft"? Makes a huge time constraint issue right out of the gate starting the last chapter. I've read through this thread and see conflicting information. However, the instructions still say "have".

Thanks