Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    You're my neighbor too thanks for being fantastic and answering my map requests all the time!
    You're very welcome. Thanks to you also for being a great neighbor!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    Sent it hours ago
    I have answered every request I've gotten today.

MsSpooky, sent you an invite and standing by to answer your request.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-06-16 at 11:08 AM. Reason: removed private medical information

Quote Originally Posted by catpaladin View Post
    Sent Moon Bottle to Nexus and asked for one in return. Not sure which one of you is Nexus but thanks! I'm rebooting my phone again to hopefully register.
    That would be me! Your very welcome ^.^

I got your nbr add but I cant recall if I got a request. I usually do them asap. Maybe try to send me another and at least we would know if it THINKS it sent me one. EvaEmmaSurf I'd but island is A Mazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I have answered every request I've gotten today.

MsSpooky, sent you an invite and standing by to answer your request.
    Invite accepted and request sent. Hope it works.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-06-16 at 11:07 AM. Reason: edited quote

Fashion Designer
    I have 134 neighbors and I sent all of them a request for bottled moon 12 hours ago. My tally shows I have one bottled moon received from stormie 11 hours ago. Everyone else is saying they haven't received my request. What is going on??? I am owed this dragon. I have 20 hour crops ready to be harvested for hours now and yet I wait hoping this will kick in at some point. I have force closed my game many times, uninstalled it which was drastic for me and nothing is working. HELP, please!

Rhino Keeper
    WOW! I came here two hours ago to congratulate everyone that won the dragon.
    I was pretty sure that I wasn't getting it, because I only had two bottles after hours of waiting.
    Everyone here is amazing. I received a lot of friend requests and sent some.
    I received the other eighteen needed and the dragon is in storage!

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!

I will still be here if anyone else needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by SinanjuStein View Post
    That would be me! Your very welcome ^.^
    Just sent you a bottle, hope you get it in time!

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I have 134 neighbors and I sent all of them a request for bottled moon 12 hours ago. My tally shows I have one bottled moon received from stormie 11 hours ago. Everyone else is saying they haven't received my request. What is going on??? I am owed this dragon. I have 20 hour crops ready to be harvested for hours now and yet I wait hoping this will kick in at some point. I have force closed my game many times, uninstalled it which was drastic for me and nothing is working. HELP, please!
    Sent you a request. Try to send me one. I will check and try sending a BM.

THANK YOU. Yes I'm kinda yelling but in a good way. I asked for help and so many jumped right in. It makes the game glitches a little easier to swallow when so many nice people are working together. I am sorry so many who helped are stuck in limbo waiting for returned gifts, but maybe S8 TL will focus on a solution.