Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Executive Chef
    Whether these issues are code bugs, comms issues or processing delays, if they can't be rectified the task type should be removed from Tales until adequate performance can be guaranteed and if performance cannot be guaranteed (unlikely with data packets flying all over the world) these requests should quite simply be replaced with an alternate task type.

Heavens, I don't always get local text messages delivered on my phone service for days after they were sent. It is the nature of the technology.

The next Tales needs to be workable. I personally had no issues, but clearly way too many did for it to be "user error".

Host(ess)
    Omg I'm so cheesed off!! I managed to finish the tale with 40 mins to spare by using gold etc. And the dragon has disappeared from my storage!!!!! Arrrgghhh hh Wtf!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Sophiensissi, your bottled moon request had just arrived.
    Many of my neighbors received my request at that time too because they sent the bottled moon and as I knew, I would have easily completed the task but for this glitch. I didn't spend the 100 gold to get him and am now diwcouraged about the game. I didn't do anything wrong and spent a lot of time and resources to complete this tales as I do all of them and this one I got screwed!

I ended up paying the 100 gold to bypass being stuck at 19. I have 573 neighbors and sent a request for BMs 6+ hours before the deadline. With 2 hours until the deadline I pulled the trigger and spent the 100 gold and the immediately collected my 3 20-hour Farms and was done. I had not received or requested items since the previous need on Day 7. I was careful on that day not to request too many that they would spill over to Day 10. I will be sending a support request asking for my 100 gold back. If S8 has any chance of me ever spending any 'real'money on this game or any of their games, they'd need to meet my request. Congrats to all of you who had no issue and condolences to those of you in the same boat as I who had to either waste gold or miss the deadline.

Farm Supplier
    I hope that everyone who added me as a neighbor in the past few days got a bottled moon from me. I wasn't keeping track but it seemed like I got fewer requests than the number of neighbors I added.

Executive Chef
    yeah, I got a bunch of bottled moon requests after reset. I hope that s8 makes this right for everyone who suffered from this/these bugs.

Rhino Keeper
    I was fortunate enough to get my request but so many of my neighbors were not. It's completely unfair to ask us to send out 20 request on the last day when we can only receive *21 and I've heard before from bakery and restaurant stories that sending out too many requests clogs the system up. That's completely unfair! There shouldn't be the ability to "clog" the system up. I don't know how many it takes for that to happen but it shouldn't matter. I can send out only 21 and assume that all those players are on that day and in that small window of time that I need them? It's ludicrous! If we're going to have to request that much it needs to be on a later day, change the system so we can't get "clogged" or make the skip feature a reasonable price. Castle story was only 15 or 20 gems to skip the 20 item request. That's a stark difference from 100g here. But why not just make it a max of 10-15 items to request? That is very reasonable. But I still think it should be no later than day 9. And you should want to encourage players to finish these events. These are supposed to be for fun. You earn plenty of money with the limited release dragons, value packs, gold dragons, and now the leaderboard events. World events and tales shouldn't be a cash grab.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn28 View Post
    I was fortunate enough to get my request but so many of my neighbors were not. It's completely unfair to ask us to send out 20 request on the last day when we can only receive *21 and I've heard before from bakery and restaurant stories that sending out too many requests clogs the system up. That's completely unfair! There shouldn't be the ability to "clog" the system up. I don't know how many it takes for that to happen but it shouldn't matter. I can send out only 21 and assume that all those players are on that day and in that small window of time that I need them? It's ludicrous! If we're going to have to request that much it needs to be on a later day, change the system so we can't get "clogged" or make the skip feature a reasonable price. Castle story was only 15 or 20 gems to skip the 20 item request. That's a stark difference from 100g here. But why not just make it a max of 10-15 items to request? That is very reasonable. But I still think it should be no later than day 9. And you should want to encourage players to finish these events. These are supposed to be for fun. You earn plenty of money with the limited release dragons, value packs, gold dragons, and now the leaderboard events. World events and tales shouldn't be a cash grab.
    Agreed

Really wish they improve this on future events, most events now seems too hard to complete without spending gold, which for some players would mean spending money
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I paid 50 gold to start day 10 early, rather than possibly pay 100 gold to skip the bottled moon step later. Guess Storm8 got their pound of flesh from me.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Banned
    I got my 20 requests but it took about 3 hours and I made sure to send out over 100 requests to my loyal friends and neighbors. We should not have to wait that long even for all the requests to come through. There has to be a better way to do this task.