Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Freesia_Rose View Post
    If anyone needs bottles, you can add me. I'm waiting on 5 myself.
    Sent you an invite. Once you accept, send me your request & I'll send you mine.

I'm noticing that for the last hour and a half or so, I'm only getting map requests or at least very, very few bottle requests.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Can someone help me with the runestones? I know you get like 12-13 from 5 hour crops, but how many do you get from 20hr crops?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Can someone help me with the runestones? I know you get like 12-13 from 5 hour crops, but how many do you get from 20hr crops?
    You get 20 from 8 hour crops and 50 from 20 hour crops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    You get 20 from 8 hour crops and 50 from 20 hour crops.
    Thanks so much!

Nightclub Owner
    Just resent to all of my neighbors; looks like I just got out 58 or so new requests so hopefully I'll start getting some bottles. It's been over 2 hours and I still only have 1
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Just resent to all of my neighbors; looks like I just got out 58 or so new requests so hopefully I'll start getting some bottles. It's been over 2 hours and I still only have 1
    Still don't have you request but accepted a couple of neighbours about an hour ago and have received requests from both, maybe there is something up with some of the servers that our games are linked to!

Also in Australia and just before 8 am, so hopefully lots of time yet!
    Last edited by random59; 06-29-16 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Posted location

Rhino Keeper

It's morning here in Oz, I'm one of your neighbours I woke to 8 new neighbor requests ZERO bottle requests from the other 8 new I accepted last night and none from my existing neighbours! I'll check often for you - good luck!! And I stayed up past midnight checking!
    Last edited by koiju; 06-29-16 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Added Amerirish's quote

Rhino Keeper
    If anyone needs help with bottle moons for today or tomorrow feel free to add me and I'll do my best to help (given that it may not be a neighbor problem, but really a s8 problem.) Day 10 is tomorrow for me so any extra neighbors will be helpful.

moonchild1987

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but for those who haven't reached chapter 10, and are on high levels, the first task require u to "CRAFT" the Solar Orrery not "HAVE" as indicated on the first page. So be careful not the collect until prompted to do so..

Currently waiting for the fireapples to finish, then I'll have to face the "dreaded" task of collecting the 20 bottles..ugh!! Hopefully my amazing neighbors will help me out,as well as so many on the forum, like myself willing to assist others..

Thank you all for your help in this event so far as well as the previous ones!!

Good luck everyone!!

Rhino Keeper
    Aussie here too and will help anyone with requests .i am currently short 5 bottles, hopefully will make the deadline, tho seems to be problems reading the posts with S8 end of things or servers.,yet there seems no probs with requests for maps etc. maybe programming problem.. Laughing at myself woke up grabbed the iPad checked DS to see how many bottles I received whilst sleeping.,this before I even had the coffee brewing.one word for it Ridiculous..get a life girl I told myself.
    Here's hoping we all get to the end and get the prize.