Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by visit123 View Post
    Hi,

I'm stuck on 13/20 bottled moons. Please add me: Visit123 and help me out. I will do likewise. Thanks!
    Just sent invite so please accept and send your request so I can help.
    Update: got your request in minutes so hopefully it will register for you on your account.

Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Trying to get a Fruitful.

Got a Fairytale, Loch Ness and Parakeet...

Who knew Fruitful's were such a rare breed??
    Hey, here comes a Druid! Guess I must be pretty 'lucky'

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    Just sent invite so please accept and send your request so I can help.
    Update: got your request in minutes so hopefully it will register for you on your account.
    Thank you so much for the quick help. @ 17/20 Added a few more people. Thank you.

COMPLETED. Thanks everyone. Feel free to continue to add me if you need bottled moons. I will be checking often today.
    Last edited by visit123; 06-27-16 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by visit123 View Post
    Thank you so much for the quick help. @ 17/20 Added a few more people. Thank you.

COMPLETED. Thanks everyone. Feel free to continue to add me if you need bottled moons. I will be checking often today.
    Hopefully you and others will continue to check for the next few days as some of us started the Tales late and are not to Day 10 yet.

Farm Supplier
    I might stop after I get moonglow. Day 10 just looks impossible since it takes me hours to get bottled moons. I'd rather save the food if I'm not going to make it.

But I haven't decided yet and either way I'll be checking the game frequently, so if you're not to day 10 yet feel free to add me as a neighbor.

Has anyone actually finished??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Megacharchar View Post
    Has anyone actually finished??
    Yes, finished my games yesterday by the smallest of time margins yesterday on one, but Skyshatter is evolving as I type this

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	31967

All done and dusted. Without spending gold.

Despite my initial concerns re Chapter 10 with the 20 Bottled Moons, plus the fact I had 5 hours of driving, a job interview and school on the last day, in the end it was pretty smooth sailing. In fact the whole 10 days were, including winning the tournament during the Tales.

I got both the dragons for hatching first try, my Bottled Moon arrived within 30 minutes of sending out the request, no crashes or rollbacks at any time during the 10 days.

I've finished with 178,000 food so just need to get back to my base of 200,000. I had not asked for maps for about 12 days by the time I got to Chapter 10.

I do suggest S8 rethink the 20 request number for future Tales. While I had no issue (and I note many others had no issue either), clearly quite a few do have issues. Whether this is the result of connectivity issues I have no idea, but the disparity between the Newsfeed and the event counter is concerning from a systems perspective and indicates an issue of some sort. Load balancing? Processing wait times? Something S8 need to investigate and resolve. Obviously it is not consistent, as those issues are not experienced by all - which makes troubleshooting and root cause analysis more difficult.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 06-27-16 at 06:40 PM.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fhjigfrf View Post
    I might stop after I get moonglow. Day 10 just looks impossible since it takes me hours to get bottled moons. I'd rather save the food if I'm not going to make it.

But I haven't decided yet and either way I'll be checking the game frequently, so if you're not to day 10 yet feel free to add me as a neighbor.
    But the last dragon is a new type! GoodLuck to you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Whoa. I did not notice the hatch/evolve time on this one. That sucks. It's going to put be behind for sure for today and tomorrow. :-/
    Yeah it really su cks they threw a 8hr one in there this time!