Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Fashion Designer
    Hi, MsSpooky13! Perhaps you can add me so I can help you with the bottled moon that you need.

Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    I had a very easy tales event. Preparation is key! I did not spend any gold and got my shattered skies dragon long before the tales ended.
    For all of those players complaining, read those long posts in the first 2 pages of the event. They are actually worth your time. They explain everything you need to know on how to play this. I lost the first tales I ever played (in case you're wondering, it was the Nouveau dragon and I just got it on the wheel (YAYYY)).
    about sending requests to neighbours:
    You need to realize that not all your neighbours live in the same time zone as you... or play the same times you do so if you sent 20 requests, you won't get them quick. Take advantage of this page and add new neighbours. I got endless neighbour requests during this tales and even though I had way more neighbours than I want, I still accepted them because we are all in this together and I love helping others. Now good luck to those who still haven't finished the tales, I hope it all goes well!
    Well I did read the first three pages and still got hung up on the 20 bottles. I even have my neighbors broke down to who plays in my time zone and how often they play. I think what people are frustrated with is how long it was taking gifted items to show up. My kids each sent me bottles that showed up almost 3 hours latter.

New Resident
    Yeah my bottled moon requests have been stuck on 12 all afternoon. I've sent out hundreds of requests and I have great neighbours and never ever have a problem getting these kinds of requests filled in time. It's usually within an hour really. Not feeling up to finding a bunch of new neighbours and sending more requests, and am un willing to spend the ridiculous amount of 100 gold on it. So I guess after all that work and other bits of gold spent here and there this week, I won't be getting that dragon. It's like it's either glitching or just full on rigged. Anyone who got this far ought to be sent that Dagon since it's their failing not ours! Ill certainly think long and hard before doing the next story, that's for sure - never mind spending any gold at all on these stories!!! Sigh. I really like that dragon, too!

Thank you, glenngenius! I just sent an invite.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MsSpooky13 View Post
    Thank you, glenngenius! I just sent an invite.

Invite accepted! Waiting for your bottled moon request.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I guess I am not going to finish. It took forever to win round fifteen, but I finally won. There is no way I will get twenty bottles in time. I have been waiting for hours and only received two bottles.

Congratulations to everyone that was able to finish!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Thank you to sophiensissi, mary, and blasty island for adding me/accepting my friend invites & bottled moon requests.

PS. sophiensissi, I'm still waiting for your bottled moon request on my newsfeed. I have no idea what's happening, but I cannot see your request. Mary and blasty island, I already responded to your requests. Thank you!
    I added all of you and responded to your requests and sent each one of you a request from me. There's something wrong with my game.

Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Invite accepted! Waiting for your bottled moon request.
    You're a lifesaver. Request sent.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I added all of you and responded to your requests and sent each one of you a request from me. There's something wrong with my game.
    I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still no change. Just stormie responded and that was 9 hours ago.

So sorry Sophie I keep checking and if I see your request I'll send it immediately. I'm at 18 and stuck. Hopefully it will start again. BTW I'm on Android and in california, just in case it's not sending req if different time zone or operating systems.