Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    Whoever is AWESOME Island, thanks for the invite. Just sent the BM request.
    That was me. My son set the game up and gave it that great name. LOL! I keep checking my game. So, I will respond as soon as I see it.

Rhino Keeper
    Tipple Isle - just sent you a request for bottle. Send me yours! With any luck this will be my last request somewhere here. I will continue to monitor to help out anyway I can. This is so unfair to have to work so hard when its obviously some problem on S8 side.

Anyone need BM requests, send it to bangaaru, I will be watching for BM for the next 1 hour or so ...

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Nexus! Yours want the one that got me the dragon! Thank god my farms gave me 20 stones each. Will continue to monitor for others.

PLEASE S8. Stop with the 20 whatevers in the last chapter since your system glitches seem to impact us after we've put so much thought, time, cash, and energy into winning these things.

Quote Originally Posted by catpaladin View Post
    Sent invite
    Accepted invite, send through your request

Stuck at 18 bottles. Had TOP spend 100 gold as I only has 5 mins left. Is this another way of making us spend gold ?

So has anyone actually received a bottle request from me (id same as my user name)? I've received requests from others, but I'm starting to think my requests aren't going through. Man, this is getting frustrating. And I'm getting tired. Tempted to just give up. Hope others are having better luck.

Executive Chef
    Yah, I am actually finished, although i did have a very nervous moment earlier, lol...I am just trying to help as many folks as possible at the final hour! <3 Logging in now, crossing stuff that I got the request.

Btw, Tipple Isle is named after my 4 legged child Tippy, who for some reason I call Tipple from time to time. ^^ My very fuzzy Norwegian forest kitty.

Edit...yeah, the only request for bm I got was from nexus, answered it. But so glad cat got done! <3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    That was me. My son set the game up and gave it that great name. LOL! I keep checking my game. So, I will respond as soon as I see it.
    You're my neighbor too thanks for being fantastic and answering my map requests all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I invited you catpaladin and SinanjuStein...Raf, did you get a response from me? Because I got knocked out by my meds earlier, and I am already your friend. For those who I sent invites to, I am Tipple Isle. I finished earlier, just wanna help anyone I can. So yah if anyone is still in need, I'm here and accepting invites for help! <3
    Sent it hours ago