Page 35 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Fashion Designer
    I just need 4 more to finish, so painful. Please add me so I can send some more requests :-)

It said it sent the request I've added 4 other people and sent those too but still stuck on 99 ....I have requested maps in days so I couldn't have maxed out at 19

Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    I am available righr now if anyone needs bottled moon. Id: luckyaa7. Island name is lucky7holly. I know I had to force close my app to see the response counted. Maybe it's worth a try. Good luck all!
    Quote Originally Posted by sandygin View Post
    Please help.i am running out of time to get bottled moon. Need five more to finish. Id is sandygin. Thank you

I sent you both an invite. I`ll be happy to respond to your bottled moon requests as soon as I see them!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I just need 4 more to finish, so painful. Please add me so I can send some more requests :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandygin View Post
    Please help.i am running out of time to get bottled moon. Need five more to finish. Id is sandygin. Thank you
    Added
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone can add me I play all the time but don't visit. I return requests asap

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    Added
    Added

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on bottled moon, I'll be checking frequently for the next several hours. please add me if you can help and also if you need help...thanks!

I just added many of you who were having issues. Try sending me requests and I'll respond ASAP. Just return the favor over the next few days as I started the Tales as late as possible and will need moons in window of 7 hours from now to 31 hours for my day 7 as well as in 3 more days from then for day 10.

Rhino Keeper
    On act 10.........
    I know there's been a craft/have debate on the solar orrey.
    Can I start crafting it the day before, (reset for me is 7am) and then place it once prompted. Or do I have to start crafting it once prompted? What did everyone else do?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you everyone for responding. I made it past the bottled moons. I will respond and send to anyone who needs help. Sandygin