Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sakuraohimesama View Post
    Thank you so much,i tried to harvest Impruberries but i did not get any maybe i should plant more than 1 hour to harvest
    It actually goes by how long the planting is for. I think that the rate of return it one for every hour of growth, so one planting of impuberries wont immediately get you anything. It's better to work out how much you need then plant for as much of that time as possible, go away and come back once it's done. Might take multiple planting season anyway, if you need a lot.

Banned
    I think getting 20 bottled moon in Chapter 10 will be a tad challenging for some, from what I can see is that the requests will have to sent to neighbours that we know will be actively playing at that time of day!

Host(ess)
    If you've already got two of each, just like breed. It will generally give you what you need. If not, it would only take a couple of tries. If you have enough nests, try breeding ahead of time, and keep the eggs on the nests until you need them.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you so much,i tried to harvest Impruberries but i did not get any maybe i should plant more than 1 hour to harvest
    I am pretty sure we get at least 2 per hour. Yes, plant for at least one hour to get rune stones. Can someone confirm the rate of return? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    you sometimes get 1 runestone with the 10 minute food (but sometimes you get no runestones), which i do not remember the name of. the 5-hour food with the 800 yield gives 12 or 13 runestones. i don't remember how much you get from the 1 hour foods.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    you sometimes get 1 runestone with the 10 minute food (but sometimes you get no runestones), which i do not remember the name of. the 5-hour food with the 800 yield gives 12 or 13 runestones. i don't remember how much you get from the 1 hour foods.
    Thanks for setting me straight!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    I am pretty sure we get at least 2 per hour. Yes, plant for at least one hour to get rune stones. Can someone confirm the rate of return? Thanks.
    It is 2.5 per hour.
    For a 1hr crop you get 2 runestones for 1st farm but when you harvest the 2nd farm, you get 3 runestones. The 0.5 from the 1st farm is added to the 2.5 for the 2nd farm to give you 3 runestones.
    For 20hr crop you get 50 runestones= 2.5 per hour.

Farm Supplier
    I'm not in middle group anymore...think I will just go for the 2nd dragon which is my favorite

Good luck to all !

Rhino Keeper
    So, looks like I'm not going to be doing tales anymore. I thought I would stop playing them when I reached the higher level (110+) but thanks to the "appropriate changes" they've just made, I have already reached it. Now I have about 125.000 food because I spent a lot of it in the leaderboard event, but I usually have around 300.000, an amount of food that is really hard to get, and I won't be spending all of it every time there is a tales game to level up some random dragons I don't care about and I don't want them to be at level 14 (NONE of the dragons in my island is at that level, for God sake!!). It's hilarious. So, no more tales for me. Thanks to the team for thinking of the players, I send you kisses!! <3

Executive Chef
    Not crazy about these dragons, I think I will be skipping this one. I may buy the habitat because it looks nice though.

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast