Page 43 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Banned
    It's funny I predicted it would be almost impossible to get the 20 bottles and I don't even work for storm8 lol

Nightclub Owner
    I'm really running behind since I had a crazy weekend in real life It really doesn't help that Moonglow takes 8 hours to hatch/evolve
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Help please. Need to battle triceratops. Level 14. I do not have any prime or so called battle dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Done! I was a little worried for awhile because I had a hard time getting a mist so I was two days behind. But I caught up and finished with 12.5hrs to spare! A big thank you to all my new nbrs from the forum who were rock stars with responding to my bottled moons! Good luck to everyone else still working away. And I will keep checking in frequently to respond to your requests😊

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Help please. Need to battle triceratops. Level 14. I do not have any prime or so called battle dragons.
    High Level Red/Yellow combos

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I'm really running behind since I had a crazy weekend in real life It really doesn't help that Moonglow takes 8 hours to hatch/evolve
    Whoa. I did not notice the hatch/evolve time on this one. That sucks. It's going to put be behind for sure for today and tomorrow. :-/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    It seems a lot of players are like me, who dislikes the asking neighbors to get 20 bottled moon, it's basically the reason that made me spend 100 gold, and apparently quite a few did as well

Ah, the things they do to make us spend gold lol
    It is this attitude and behavior that rewards TL with $$ which in turn increases the difficulty for everyone else the next time around. It seems there is more and more catering to those who buy/spend $$ and furthering the gap for those who try to use the app to relax or time ****er. Has anyone else noticed everything is becoming more difficult with the blatant intentions of pushing players to spend $$. Not to mention the ever increasing price of everything. Why are all the dragons available for purchase, but not available to breed?
    This event and its requirements and glitches have pushed many over the edge of what is an "app for fun". I read comments of players who have "signed off" for the last time. I have had my own opinion for a very long time and it seems it is shared with many others.
    I hope TL learns from the comments of the majority and not the revenue from the few. History has shown the players how TL typically responds though, "buy more gold and enjoy what Dragon Story has to offer!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    So TL has decided to slap me in the face:
    -The event was OVER for me 8 hours ago and the icon is gone BUT now I am seeing as of 6 hours ago people are responding to my bottled moon request. Those requests were sent over 16 hours ago and the folks never got them. I laugh but it is really not funny. Anyway, off to the next adventure! I hope everyone has a great day.
    Yep and I think you were in a couple of my games and I had another regular forum member as well that I was getting requests for after reset but yours was Definitely 16 hours!

Rhino Keeper
    Finished this with 12 hours to spare. Got 15 bottled moons in first hour after requesting and the last five trickled in. Thanks neighbors! Disliked having to craft another solar orrery and use 2 more purple stones for first step of day 10, but that's how it goes sometimes. I used 72 gold to skip raising Sunlight to 14 on Day 9, so I'd have enough food to get Moonglow to 12 which costs even more gold to skip. Just part of my strategy since I never can seem to accumulate as much food as is now needed for these events.
    My Suggestion to Storm 8 on the issue of collecting things from neighbors is to reduce the gold needed to skip according to how many bottled moons (in this case) we are able to receive from neighbors. So here it was 100 gold to skip completely for 20 moons, so why not just 5 gold per moon for those struggling to get the last few to finish, instead of it still being 100 gold no matter how many are left? It would be fairer to the players.
    To those players considering deleting neighbors who you "think" didn't respond to your request, please keep in mind that the news feed is limited in how much it displays and is not always an accurate representation of what actually happened. I would not delete neighbors based on this alone. It's great to have neighbors in many different time zones and outside your own country to help get items in a timely manner.

Hi,

I'm stuck on 13/20 bottled moons. Please add me: Visit123 and help me out. I will do likewise. Thanks!