Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: A Fresh Start (June 2016)- Stamp Collecting

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on the silver stamp and turbinado sugar part.

Sweet as sugar 1/2
    Order a silver stamp item
    Have turbinado sugar

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jadefern34 View Post
    I did not get the side goal of Picnic Pickings. Instead, I have a daily quest called Lord of the Onion Rings that requires:

Make breading
    Serve onion rings (1)
    Serve pink lemonade (1?)
    Rewards: Bronze stamp +1

So, I'm guessing the 12 recipes are permanent and we receive stamps when we complete the daily quests and certain days of the cruise event. These stamps will be used to trade for new ingredients at the farm fresh stand.

Besides, to learn the 12 recipes, we need recipe cards (some need 10, some as many as 200!). Cards are rewarded with items that we trade at the farm fresh stand.

So, it looks impossible to learn (much less master) the recipes in a limited time.

I got the same goal as you and also did not get picnic pickings. I am level 60

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jadefern34 View Post
    Recipe cards are rewards from trading at the farm fresh stand, you can't buy them.
    The seasonal store is actually the storage where all the items we collect from our special visitors are kept. To check your seasonal store, you tap on the pantry then tap the red ribbon with the yellow star.
    Thank you! I never knew that and I've been playing forever! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    I'm not sure how to get the silver stamp thing..? I'm so confused!
    You can get a silver stamp by completing day 1 of the cruise. Cruise also offers 2 gold stamps in later days.

Executive Chef
    BTW, thank you for Lani! She's a nice reminder For the new Moana movie coming out.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Does anyone know if these 12 recipes are limited time? They aren't marked with an expiration like the normal "extra" cruise recipes are. I'd rather focus on the cruise if these don't have an expiration.
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Are these new recipes staying forever? Can we wait until after cruise to work on these?
    I am checking to see if the new recipes are permanent and if this new quest is timed or permanent.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

So why The pizza has to be rainbow? Next time do a friendship beard or a cake.....

Rhino Keeper
    It's a rainbow because it's a subtle know to the LBGTQAI community. Pride cruise. S8 is very pun loving and pretty good at it. Even punny one might say!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Farm Fresh stand takes 1 hour to complete building.
    Lots of new recipes to learn on appliances and beside each one is a recipe card with different numbers.

I also have a goal line Picnic Pickings that has 6 hrs to complete.
    Serve 2 Strawberry Shortcake
    Serve 2 BLTs
    Serve 2 Veggie Juices
    Rewards 1 Bronze Stamp

Second part of Goal line is to order a Duck Egg!
    They use 1 bronze stamp and take 30 minutes to get. Also gives you recipe cards.
    I love your picnic pickings - mine asks for a 6hrs lemon tea within a 4 hrs time frame. Tough one.

Rhino Keeper
    What level is everyone who got picnic pickings? I did not get this quest at level 60.

Is anyone else getting 2 duck eggs from the Farm Fresh Stand when it says it will only give 1? I'm not complaining or anything, just asking.

Also, how many recipe cards are you getting for each item made? I received 15 for a duck egg.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-16-16 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Merged 3 consecutive posts

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast