Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: A Fresh Start (June 2016)- Stamp Collecting

Host(ess)
    You get stamps as prizes for some days in the cruise. So they are related events.

Executive Chef
    If it's like the secret bakers club, they will be permanent. I'm not certain that's the case, but it feels that way.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure how to get the silver stamp thing..? I'm so confused!

Banned
    Yeah this isn't very straightforward other than blindly doing the quests.

It feels like this might be permanent and we can do these 12 recipes at our leisure. Looks like there are daily quests.

Could a mod confirm? It would be cool to know that if we press ahead on the cruise we won't miss out on something time limited/important.

Rhino Keeper
    The things in this event don't have timers, nor does the quest. I am pretty sure it's not limited time. However, I did get a daily quest today which gives me a stamp. It's nice to be level 60 and get daily quests again.

I did not get the side goal of Picnic Pickings. Instead, I have a daily quest called Lord of the Onion Rings that requires:

Make breading
    Serve onion rings (1)
    Serve pink lemonade (1?)
    Rewards: Bronze stamp +1

So, I'm guessing the 12 recipes are permanent and we receive stamps when we complete the daily quests and certain days of the cruise event. These stamps will be used to trade for new ingredients at the farm fresh stand.

Besides, to learn the 12 recipes, we need recipe cards (some need 10, some as many as 200!). Cards are rewarded with items that we trade at the farm fresh stand.

So, it looks impossible to learn (much less master) the recipes in a limited time.
    Last edited by jadefern34; 06-16-16 at 06:29 PM.

Executive Chef
    When I click on learn the new recipes it says I can buy recipe cards. Where can I buy them? Also somewhere else says we can buy stamps and cards in the seasonal store. What is the seasonal store?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jadefern34 View Post
    I did not get the side goal of Picnic Pickings. Instead, I have a daily quest called Lord of the Onion Rings that requires:

Make breading
    Serve onion rings (1)
    Serve pink lemonade (1?)
    Rewards: Bronze stamp +1

So, I'm guessing the 12 recipes are permanent and we receive stamps when we complete the daily quests and certain days of the cruise event. These stamps will be used to trade for new ingredients at the farm fresh stand.

Besides, to learn the 12 recipes, we need recipe cards (some need 10, some as many as 100!). Not sure where we can collect these cards but am guessing they come with the items that we trade at the farm fresh stand. I have no cards so far, waiting for my duck egg to complete at the stand now to find out.

So, it looks impossible to learn (much less master) the recipes in a limited time.
    I received several cards what I made the duck egg. But it also says we can buy them at the seasonal shop. Don't know where that is

How to order silver stamp ?

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    When I click on learn the new recipes it says I can buy recipe cards. Where can I buy them? Also somewhere else says we can buy stamps and cards in the seasonal store. What is the seasonal store?
    Recipe cards are rewards from trading at the farm fresh stand, you can't buy them.
    The seasonal store is actually the storage where all the items we collect from our special visitors are kept. To check your seasonal store, you tap on the pantry then tap the red ribbon with the yellow star.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast