Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pride Catering Cruise (June 2016)

Executive Chef
    Thank you all for the advice! Yeah...it's getting a bit confusing now, but the first few days I flew through. I'll go ahead and take the chairs up now...I actually have a french dip, tuna casserole, and one I refreshed (a 1 coin dish with a 2 hour refresh on ingredients I'd just used, lol)...I have a decent amount of recipes unlocked, just don't have the drink maker or the fruit stand yet and that stuff keeps popping up.

Actually, i'm hating Cid because he keeps giving me hammers, nails and shovels, when what I desperately need for the fruit stand is 4 blueprints haha.

This is my second cruise, and the first one I made the mistake of starting it right away, so I didn't get the mad hatter. I'd love to get David though because I adore this cruise! <3 So thank you all for the advice! <3

LOL, second edit to say...I've only expanded the restaurant to get the seafood and fruit stand. It'd be teeny tiny still if not for that. I can get 3 items out of every store right now, and a 80 capacity pantry. Definitely been working it, it's very slow going but all good.
    Last edited by Niire; 06-24-16 at 08:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how often Bowie visits yet? I know it's not been an hour and a half-ish since the last day started, but I'm hoping maybe someone gemmed to finish early.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    Is the coin dish/ gem rate different if level is different?
    Idk if I'm imagining things, n it seems different for me
    Yes it differs by levels too.

Rhino Keeper
    How do you upload photos from an iPhone? Trying to post the recipe for this but it won't load it.

Did you finish the cruise? You're doing great for the limitations you have. I'm only slightly ahead, and I got to the unicorn but I really only wanted the stamps and I got them. And yes I also would like to thank all who contribute here. It is amazingly helpful. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Thank you all for the advice! Yeah...it's getting a bit confusing now, but the first few days I flew through. I'll go ahead and take the chairs up now...I actually have a french dip, tuna casserole, and one I refreshed (a 1 coin dish with a 2 hour refresh on ingredients I'd just used, lol)...I have a decent amount of recipes unlocked, just don't have the drink maker or the fruit stand yet and that stuff keeps popping up.

Actually, i'm hating Cid because he keeps giving me hammers, nails and shovels, when what I desperately need for the fruit stand is 4 blueprints haha.

This is my second cruise, and the first one I made the mistake of starting it right away, so I didn't get the mad hatter. I'd love to get David though because I adore this cruise! <3 So thank you all for the advice! <3

LOL, second edit to say...I've only expanded the restaurant to get the seafood and fruit stand. It'd be teeny tiny still if not for that. I can get 3 items out of every store right now, and a 80 capacity pantry. Definitely been working it, it's very slow going but all good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	212 
Size:	547.2 KB 
ID:	31930
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-25-16 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by smtexas View Post
    Did you finish the cruise? You're doing great for the limitations you have. I'm only slightly ahead, and I got to the unicorn but I really only wanted the stamps and I got them. And yes I also would like to thank all who contribute here. It is amazingly helpful. .
    I'm on Day 9 right now, I did some stacking, and I'm halfway through with 3 deliveries about to be ready to go. I can't really stack for more than overnight though, I don't have enough counters to do that yet, lol. Thank you for the encouraging words, I will plug away and see what happens! <3

Rhino Keeper
    Visits every 4 hours.

I'm on the last day of the cruise and it's giving me impossible foods to cook--foods that take three hours or longer to cook. I have nine hours left and don't think I'll finish. And I only have 80 recipe cards. I haven't been able to accumulate enough to try a lot of the recipes. So not fun.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gfp60 View Post
    I'm on the last day of the cruise and it's giving me impossible foods to cook--foods that take three hours or longer to cook. I have nine hours left and don't think I'll finish. And I only have 80 recipe cards. I haven't been able to accumulate enough to try a lot of the recipes. So not fun.
    Me too. 3-6 hour orders on single stoves with a few 1 coin dish. Not sure if I'll finish this time

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast