Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Pride Catering Cruise (June 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I feel like I should stamp a big "L" on my forehead. I finished 3 days ago and have been lucky enough to gather rainbows from David Bowtie 4 times a day. I usually tap once and go to something else. But I just had a visit where I clicked multiple times and gathered 5 rainbows!!! I wish I had paid more attention because I'm pretty sure I've missed other bonuses.

Do any other special customers sometimes throw out multiple gifts? Also, what does the "4 days" next to Pride Pizza mean?
    Don't panic, you haven't missed out As far as I know, you can only collect from special characters once per visit - mostly they drop one item, but sometimes they drop more. You only need to click once and the character will decide how generous they want to be!

4 days means how long you have to unlock the Pride Pizza. You just need to cook it once - then it's yours for keeps

Fashion Designer
    Whew ... Thank you Dolly!

Everyone told me that D.Bowtie was permanent, but my cruise ship left and I've completed 4 Pride Pizzas so it feels like that countdown timer is trying to tell me something.

I wish I could watch the intro again because most of it went in one ear and out the other. Geez, following the game rules is just like my cooking! I rarely follow a recipe because I get bored easily, am extremely impatient and usually skip around the ingredients and directions. Hubby says it's not my cooking unless he hears an "oops" from the kitchen.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Whew ... Thank you Dolly!

Everyone told me that D.Bowtie was permanent, but my cruise ship left and I've completed 4 Pride Pizzas so it feels like that countdown timer is trying to tell me something.

I wish I could watch the intro again because most of it went in one ear and out the other. Geez, following the game rules is just like my cooking! I rarely follow a recipe because I get bored easily, am extremely impatient and usually skip around the ingredients and directions. Hubby says it's not my cooking unless he hears an "oops" from the kitchen.
    Ha same here! I get too excited and go at things like a crazy lady, then I'm - Wait... Am I doing this right...? Can someone more sensible and with more patience explain things please?

I asked the same question about the timer thing on my first prize recipe. I was reassured that it was permanent, but it still worried me!

I did finish the catering event, hoping that I would get David bowietie, an animated version of him who earns gems because it says he earns gems. So then I got really mad because I found out I had to find him in my store and tap him :/ So lucky the day after I finished the event (today) I tapped him and I thought I was gonna get an animated version of David bowietie that earns gems, lik I said. But I just have to make pizzas that earn gems? I'm a little confused, but I think that an animated version would be a lot better or else u guys are just wasting people's ime and money

I just can't believe I only get 1 gem per every pricey pizza I make :/ I just think that after all the hard work I've done and all the money wasted on this event I get this? Please reply to me because I'm not so satisfied with this game anymore I've wasted so much time on this and all I get is one gem per every pizza I make,,which they aren't that easy to make
    Last edited by Sarahd2288; 06-30-16 at 08:48 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Sarah, I'm a newbie and everything has been a surprise for me too. I was also a little disappointed with the 1 gem per visit but he sometimes gives multiple rainbows and you sometimes earn more than 1 gem per pizza. Yesterday, one visit gave me 5 or 6 rainbows, another visit gave me 2 rainbows and I had a pizza give me 5 gems. So I'd say hang in there because the game does seem to become more generous.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Sarahd2288.
    It might seem a bit stingy at first, but once you collect several gem recipes you'll always have one cooking on your stove. Before you know it you'll be earning lots of gems!
    You do have an animated DB, he just 'visits' your restaurant!

Rhino Keeper
    A little bit sad as I didn't master the unicorn cookies or the pride pancakes would've loved to have them on my wall!

Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    You can tap David Bowietie Pasta if you finish the 10-days long cruise event.
    I got this in game after long no playing as a goal and I have no how to finish it, hence I am sure this event ended, so I cant tap on any pasta

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRose22 View Post
    I got this in game after long no playing as a goal and I have no how to finish it, hence I am sure this event ended, so I cant tap on any pasta
    You can ignore this goal if you had missed the cruise, it'll expire on its own.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112